What's new

Sharing Some Pictures

Went to an antique shop and snapped some pictures. Just wanted to share them and get some thoughts from anyone who might be able to identify any of the razors. And a non-razor pic of a Tag Heuer watch.

$IMG_0678.jpg$IMG_0680.jpg$IMG_0681.jpg$IMG_0682.jpg

Attachments

• $IMG_0679.jpg
    $IMG_0679.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 144
First pic is a 1970's Schick Krona. Great, mild shavers.

Second pic, L to R - ?, Gem, Looks like a Valet,

Third pic - another Gem

Nope, they only said vintage. I didn't have time to ask them to let me handle, thus I just took pics through the glass. Here are some more that didn't get attached previously.

$IMG_0684.jpg$IMG_0685.jpg$IMG_0687.jpg$IMG_0688.jpg$IMG_0689.jpg

Possible Ever-Ready' s, Gems, 1912's and 1914's. Single edges. Nice shavers, and fun to use. A Valet Auto Strop, and a Durham Duplex, stay away from those two. One Gillette Old Type, very good razor. That's the gold one.

The DEs are a Schick Krona (nice), an Old Type (more aggressive, some love it, some don't), and perhaps a Contract Tech (should be a good shaver).

The single edge razors don't interest me at all; I can't get a good shave with any of them so I don't give 'em a second look. There are millions of them in antique stores all over this country. Millions. Have at one, if you like. Some guys love 'em. I don't get it at all.

Damn those prices are excellent compared to the ones at the antique store I visited the other day. They wanted $ 50, 70, 90 for 3 different oc ball ends I saw.

Top Bottom