What's new

PIF (sign-up before 9/8/2015) "Down on your luck" Shavemac

I'm In! Currently have an Omega Boar and an Escali pure badger (I can't get rid of it because the wife bought it for me...oh yeah...and it already has a knot in it...and not the good kind of knot).

Very generous, indeed!. I'm in. Currently only have a couple of VDH boar brushes and an Omega boar that feels more like a toilet brush. Haven't had the means to step up to a decent badger.

I'd love this brush, but alas I joined 10 days too late (and just won one of Slash's razor PIFs). Great PIF! Good luck to all!

I'm in, what a great PIF! I had some nice brushes, had to sell them all; Only kept my Omega 11047 Mighty Mite -- but would love to try a legendary Shavemac....

I'm in. I had to sell most of my brushes. I am currently using a 12$ pure badger brush from amazon. It's reliable to say the least.

Im in! Wow what i beautiful brush! Currently im using a couple of boars by Semogue, a 2000 and 830 mainly. I don't have any silvertips...actually the ONLY badger i have is a Edwin Jagger Best Badger i got years back when i started Wet shaving, but i don't like it as its too scritchy for my face. A silvertip would exactly what im after. I've been hinting to my wife, but currently with a 8 month old baby and 1 income, i doubt i'll be getting a silvertip, especially as the AUstralian exchange rate is horrible.

Thanks for the opportunity, and all the best to everyone. Im sure everyone here is very deserving of this very generous PIF.

I'm in! Currently using a Omega boar. Also have a WD Silvertip that I never use because it sheds. Never had a decent ST, and I've heard wonderful things about Shavemac.

I'm in , I currently have a tgn finest on the way as well as a s brush synthetic to try. Very generous of you , and I appreciate seeing this among the community!

I'm in.

This is very generous of you. I am out of work and have always wanted a good German brush but the costs are way beyond my budget. I did buy one used Rudy Vey with a Shavemac 2-band knot that I'm pleased with.

Last edited:
Top Bottom