What's new

How can I contact heir Wacker?

fyi, it's Herr Wacker.
they make beautiful razors.

Someone once wrote: "I have nothing but contempt for anyone who can spell a word only one way."

Its been attributed to Mark Twain, President Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, and various writers and politicians over the centuries.

If you axed me, I will tell you its one of my pet peeves, especially on this website, is that people often don't take the time to write in a clear way forcing the reader has to go back and re-read the text. Its annoying.

Sending a note to "Heir Wacker" is like a German guy sending a note to "Mixter Jones". Who knows, maybe he spells it that way. Ask Mark Twain.

Someone once wrote: "I have nothing but contempt for anyone who can spell a word only one way."

Its been attributed to Mark Twain, President Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, and various writers and politicians over the centuries.

If you axed me, I will tell you its one of my pet peeves, especially on this website, is that people often don't take the time to write in a clear way forcing the reader has to go back and re-read the text. Its annoying.

Sending a note to "Heir Wacker" is like a German guy sending a note to "Mixter Jones". Who knows, maybe he spells it that way. Ask Mark Twain.

you are certainly correct, sir.

Top Bottom