What's new

New Wolf Whiskers Arrival

My better half's new Wolf Whiskers synthetic arrived earlier this week. The color scheme was a special request and the handle shape is a "Julie". The best part about this is I get my Wolf Whisker brush back that she had been using!

Peter is a true artisan and always take the time to make sure the transaction is a positive experience.

$image.jpg

Sweet! Let us know how it/she/he (the brush that is - different pronouns for different folks) performs... Looks like heirloom quality stuff for sure. Mostly a badger/boar fan but wish I would have tried a synthetic earlier in my lathering days for obvious reasons. The lather they whip up is amazing and difficult to screw up..

Sweet! Let us know how it/she/he (the brush that is - different pronouns for different folks) performs... Looks like heirloom quality stuff for sure. Mostly a badger/boar fan but wish I would have tried a synthetic earlier in my lathering days for obvious reasons. The lather they whip up is amazing and difficult to screw up..

She matched the knot/loft of another Wolf Whisker brush I own. In total we have 4 WW synthetic brushes of various lofts and all of them seem to perform very well.

Very nice looking brush. What is the knot size and the loft? How do you like it? Face lather or bowl lather?

Very nice looking brush. What is the knot size and the loft? How do you like it? Face lather or bowl lather?[/QUOTE

Julie shape with TGN synthetic 24mm set at 53-54mm loft. She loves the brush and only bowl lathers as she is just letting her facial hair grow these days!
:lol:

Seriously though, I have the same brush/knot in a 51mm loft (left in pic below) that face lathers much nicer than the 54mm WW synthetic brushes that I own.

$image.jpg

Top Bottom