What's new

Hola de nuevo! Hello again!

Me apunté a este foro con la ilusion de un novato y al ver que no entiendo el ingles decidi dejarlo con algo de pena, ahora estoy de nuevo por aqui e intentaré poner los afeitados del dia para empezar.

I signed up for this forum with the illusion of a rookie when i did not understand the English decide to leave with some regret, now I'm back over here and try to put the shaved the day to start.

Mi nombre es Jose Luis, mi apodo es Leopardo vivo en Valencia, España y tengo 53 años de edad. Soy taxista pero ahora mi situacion es sin empleo y llevo en afeitado clasico desde mayo de 2013 y he conseguido aprender a afeitarme con navaja barbera manejando las 2 manos a base de practica y mucha paciencia.

My name is Jose Luis, my nickname is Leopard i live in Valencia, Spain and am 53 years old. I am a taxi driver but now my situation is unemployed and I have to shave classic from May 2013 and I managed to learn how to shave with razor handling 2 hands with practice and patience.

Last edited:
Welcome.

Don't worry about the English thing......

:gun_bandana:..................................... .................................................. ...............:badger:

Last edited by a moderator:
Muchas gracias a todos por el buen recibimiento que me habeis dado!

Thank you very much everyone for the good reception that you have given me!

Top Bottom