What's new

Shaving regularity?

What? Why would you think a shave with a straight would be any different than any other shave? For me it's every day. YMMV.

I shave every day. During the school year I rotate with DE razors during the week. During summer and breaks I use straights every day. You should join the "365 Shaves" challenge in the Clubs & Brotherhoods" sub-forum. :thumbup:

I shave every day. During the school year I rotate with DE razors during the week. During summer and breaks I use straights every day. You should join the "365 Shaves" challenge in the Clubs & Brotherhoods" sub-forum. :thumbup:

Any chance ya can link it? I cant seem to find it.

I shave 6 days a week, I usually skip Friday.

I could probably go every 48 hours by the feel of the face but I have a dark beard and it shows much sooner.

As has been said, most enjoy the shave too much to skip many of them

I shave once a day, almost exclusively with straights nowadays, but I feel the urge to shave much more often than that. I like shaving.

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
It depends on my schedule, if I have time I shave every day. Right now I could get an honorable mention in a beard growing contest. Ironically, I hone something every day.

I shave 2-3 times a week. Might be because my beard growth is rather modest, but more realistically it is because I'm not a morning person and don't want to fit in a 15-20 minute shaving routine in the morning together with showering and having breakfast. I often find myself shaving in the afternoon/evening instead. And also, though I very much enjoy shaving, I think it'd be silly for me to shave more often than every two or three days, I just don't need it because of the close shaves I get with my straights.

Top Bottom