What's new

Something Better than a Wallet

Howdy!

I would love help de-cluttering my wallet. I have a DL, CHL, Insurance Card, Masonic Dues card, Three credit cards, a Sam's Club card and a Costco card.

Along with an Allstate Motoist card, Kroger card Panera card (all three are the small things that go on your keychain.

Plus cash and 8-10 business cards. I have an Allen Edmounds Money clip as well.

It all goes into a Bison wallet.

Any help is appreciated.

Best,
Jerry

Big Skinny wallet. Lots of styles. I carry one of their leather hybrids and own another one of theirs. I am truly amazed at how much they hold and stay quite flat. I had and returned a Bellroy. At twice the price it held half as much.

Howdy!

I would love help de-cluttering my wallet. I have a DL, CHL, Insurance Card, Masonic Dues card, Three credit cards, a Sam's Club card and a Costco card.

Along with an Allstate Motoist card, Kroger card Panera card (all three are the small things that go on your keychain.

Plus cash and 8-10 business cards. I have an Allen Edmounds Money clip as well.

It all goes into a Bison wallet.

Any help is appreciated.

Best,
Jerry

Big Skinny wallet. Lots of styles. I carry one of their leather hybrids and own another one of theirs. I am truly amazed at how much they hold and stay quite flat. I had and returned a Bellroy. At twice the price it held half as much.

Can you Gents wear a wallet in your back pocket? I cannot as it hurts my sciatica and such.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I have a very small, slim wallet that I carry in my back pocket for all those doodads and cards that I don't use much. In a front pocket, I keep a money clip with cash and the half dozen cards that I do use often.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I've been carrying the same wallet for 13 years. I get anxiety just thinking about switching wallets. No lie, I was checking out that Flip Side Wallet website just now and starting to really like it and then I thought about giving up my current wallet...... :scared:

All the loyalty cards - ditch'em. Just enter your phone number at the terminal, all your info is already in their system.

Do you go to BOTH big box stores EVERY day? Ditch 'em, put them in your cart and only take them out when needed - at Costco you only need your driver's license anyways.

Three credit cards? Carry your main one and your backup card, keep the other one in a safe place.

Insurance and dues? Same thing, either leave them at home until you need them it scan them into your phone for easy access.

Not sure what a CHL is, but is it an every day item?

I had a card holder and money clip combo. It was nice and slim but I realized I didn't like using the money clip for cash.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440908932.809482.jpg

Now I use a tri-fold Velcro wallet because I don't always want to look super professional!

Great tips, guys. I have been looking for a new wallet. I'll do more research on the Big Skinny and the Flipside.

Great tips, guys. I have been looking for a new wallet. I'll do more research on the Big Skinny and the Flipside.

Here's my solution, a Tanner Goods card wallet (with my Metro pass slid through the back sleeve) and a Texas Lone Star money clip:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 476
I've also ditched the loyalty cards and bifold and went back to one of these and a money clip. I enjoy not sitting on my wallet anymore.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 475
Top Bottom