What's new

Razor PIF

Another razor PIF.
This is a nice and shiny Gillette Tech with triangular slots, pre WW2.

More PIFs will follow in my "Minimalist 2016" quest so keep watching this forum.

I will pay for shipping and the only condition is that you PIF it at some point in time.

Who is in? $20150827_130253[1].jpg$20150827_130326[1].jpg$20150827_130353[1].jpg

Last edited:
I'm in!
I've been wanting to try a tech - bid on quite a few on the bay, but no luck yet.
Question - if this turns out to be our favorite razor ever, we still have to PIF it, or can we PIF a different razor? ;)
Still in search of "the one"!
Thanks!

I'm in!
I've been wanting to try a tech - bid on quite a few on the bay, but no luck yet.
Question - if this turns out to be our favorite razor ever, we still have to PIF it, or can we PIF a different razor? ;)
Still in search of "the one"!
Thanks!

Sure you can PIF a different razor. Its all about giving something back in my opinion.
I have enjoyed this forum for years and learned a lot from the people here, so its my pleasure to PIF instead of trying to sell stuff on the bay.

Very generous, I'm in please. Been looking for a fat handled tech like that for a while! I don't mind helping w shipping costs either.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely in! I have a Ball-end Triangle Tech that I love, but I think just a bit more weight would make it perfect. The Fat-handled version seems like the answer I've been looking for! And, of course, I would honor the terms by PIF-ing it (or another razor) in the future.

OH, and I'll help with the shipping cost, too, since you're OCONUS. :001_smile

Last edited:
Top Bottom