What's new

Warning if you see this razor for sale in eBay or anywhere else stay clear

I bought this razor on eBay, was really stoked, but the guy kept stalling to send to me, 1 week, 2 weeks, kept making excuses why he couldn't with his work schedule, and many more other excuses, then he said finally he found the blade had a very small crack in it, and couldn't send it that way, and was going to have it laser welded, and if I still wanted it. He also said he had another just like it that had been repaired, imagine just like it, (I don't believe he even has a razor for sale), I said no to both, and I wanted a refund, now it is into the 3rd week, and no refund, more excuses, like he doesn't have all the money yet to refund, and the like. I'm holding back with my eBay feedback till this has been taken care of, yes I have notified eBay that the guy is a crook, to put it simply a real money shyster. I feel he advertised the razor which looks very, very nice to get money for himself to live on, knowing that eventually eBay will do their guarantee of money back, which they have already said I can get but have to wait till the last date in the estimated delivery dates has reached the 27th of this month, then notify them again. Mean while I just wanted to make a "WARNING" to everyone on here, to not deal with the guy, least to say I am just a bit pissed off. $$_57.jpg$$_57.jpg$$_57.jpg$$_57.jpg$$_57.jpg:sneaky2:

Last edited:
Laser welded--that's a neat trick.

To weld you have to hear up to the melting point. I'll give you three guesses what'll happen to the heat treatment at that point....

I bought a razor from this guy a while back. Dull as a butter knife and way over-buffed. I couldn't hone it (I tried), so I sent it to Alfredo for evaluation. He said it wasn't worth the time and effort. It ended up in the trash.

Unfortunately, I left him immediate positive feedback before I got around to messing with the razor.

Good luck with getting your money back. Like you, I'm staying clear of this guy in the future.

Another seller to avoid.

That razor was sold by the same account on fleabay on July 13, 2015 and again on August 8, 2015.

Item numbers

Checking feedback and seeing this story here.... Apparently - neither buyer received either razor.

I've bought from that seller in the past - but nothing expensive, usually beater grade stuff. No issues.
But - I won't be buying anything from them/him/whatever again - not ever.

Yet only 1 neg feedback. I would assume this guy would be full of neg feedback.

Just goes to show you... you cant necessarily trust feedback. A seller can go bad (or get hijacked), at any moment.

Sorry that you are having such a hard time. That is a nice razor, wherever it is. Hope it works out. Looks like the seller has gone rogue.

Another seller to avoid.

That razor was sold by the same account on fleabay on July 13, 2015 and again on August 8, 2015.

Item numbers

Checking feedback and seeing this story here.... Apparently - neither buyer received either razor.

I've bought from that seller in the past - but nothing expensive, usually beater grade stuff. No issues.
But - I won't be buying anything from them/him/whatever again - not ever.

Sorry that you are having such a hard time. That is a nice razor, wherever it is. Hope it works out. Looks like the seller has gone rogue.

That wasn't about me - those auctions show the OPs razor being sold twice in less than a month.

This guy kept saying please do not leave negative feedback, so I used that as leverage to try and get refund, he finally said give me two days to refund, I did a two day countdown on him, threatening negative feedback, after one month total time, this guy finally did refund me, was totally surprised. I told him I would not leave any feedback, so I guess he liked that idea, and so far I haven't. Now here is the kicker, still in eBay I saved the original purchase receipt ad, and it still shows I can leave feedback on him at any time, so I wrote him, and told him I am keeping an eye open in his feedback, making sure he doesn't screw anyone else, if I see that buyers are still having problems with him, I told him I'll leave an alert for fake scam seller with him, in his feedback. The guy made many excuses to me, so now I'm making threats to him, and for the future. Just Beware of this S.O.B.

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Now that your refund showed up, I would leave feedback. It might help the next guy stop from being burned.

I saw this very razor up a while back and was very tempted to get it because it is a truly exquisite W&B Razor. I really hope that all parties get their money back and this crook goes to jail.

Ya I'm the second guy he has screwed, over the same razor. I have since left "NEGATIVE" feedback on him

Now that your refund showed up, I would leave feedback. It might help the next guy stop from being burned.

Yes thought it over, and took your advice, I left "NEGATIVE" feedback, also had a case with eBay on it, and have since updated them on my situation, on finally receiving a refund, but let them know they should investigate this seller, because he is playing on their protection plan, for his benefit.

Anyway guys thanks for all your support here in the forum.

I saw this very razor up a while back and was very tempted to get it because it is a truly exquisite W&B Razor. I really hope that all parties get their money back and this crook goes to jail.

Ya that's what got me on it, very nice indeed, but I think the razor itself is a mock up picture to help with his scamming buyers , he uses the money paid, then when you don't get it sent out with all excuses he has, if he even does a refund, which was lucky to get, it took one month, so again my opinion, he is a scammer for sure.

Top Bottom