What's new

Nfl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Bills!! Lifelong fan (oh god the pain!) that is enjoying this season's resurgence. I'm not suggesting we'll be going to the SB but I'm certainly hoping at least a wild card birth. We look like we might have a QB for the future finally. Here's to hoping the team keeps gelling together and come end of the season we play a meaningful game in Foxboro against the Pats!

Bring on the Giants!

Rothlesberger was using a cellphone on the sidelines.NFL doesn't care, though.An armband is curved to fit a forearm, and had a loop of fabric to hold it onto a forearm. Ben was holding a thick, stiff object.

Go Bills!! Lifelong fan (oh god the pain!) that is enjoying this season's resurgence. I'm not suggesting we'll be going to the SB but I'm certainly hoping at least a wild card birth. We look like we might have a QB for the future finally. Here's to hoping the team keeps gelling together and come end of the season we play a meaningful game in Foxboro against the Pats!

Bring on the Giants!

Ok so uuuhhh the Giants game ... I prefer not to talk about that! Bring on the Titans!

Well, the Chefs showed up again. They managed to snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory. Once again Reid and company take a double digit lead into halftime and do exactly...zero the second half. Will you Philadelphia fans please beg Andy Reid to return to the Eastern time zone? The guy is pretty decent offensively but his time/game management is exactly what it was in Philly. It has now been 45 years since the Chiefs have been to a Superbowl and have never won the AFC trophy that bears the owner's name. This is beyond embarrassing.

Well, the Chefs showed up again. They managed to snatch a defeat from the jaws of victory. Once again Reid and company take a double digit lead into halftime and do exactly...zero the second half. Will you Philadelphia fans please beg Andy Reid to return to the Eastern time zone? The guy is pretty decent offensively but his time/game management is exactly what it was in Philly. It has now been 45 years since the Chiefs have been to a Superbowl and have never won the AFC trophy that bears the owner's name. This is beyond embarrassing.

If I had a dollar for every time I told my wife at the beginning of the 4th Quarter "The Chiefs are going to lose this game" I could retire tomorrow.......

Aaron Rodgers continues to impress me. IMHO, his is one of the top QBs under pressure.

He's a bad man, was both the leading passer and rusher today. But rushing QBs are vulnerable to injury and Packers without Aaron Rodgers are just plain vulnerable.

Eagles are alive!
Looked reasonably good, even if they were playing the Saints.

Dallas looked terrible against the Patriots. Giants barely eked out a win against the woeful 49ers. Washington is....Washington.

2-3!
Joint second in NFC East!
:tongue_sm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom