What's new

Nfl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may as well start this and get it over with right now...
The NFL season is about to start and already my Redskins are doing everything possible to bloody kill me. RGIII is left in a meaningless pre-season game far too long, and ends up getting a concussion. Way to go, O-Line. And this time I can't blame a Shannahan. Y'know, for the past twenty seasons I've said "*** this team" at least once a season. This may very well be the earliest I've thrown in the towel. Of course, friends of mine were in the States last week, and picked up for me a 'skins cap because it was on sale (no crap, I'm thinking). I thanked them for their kind gift, all the while biting my tongue to prevent myself from going off on a rant.
I'm likely to wear this new ball cap as often as I wore the official RGIII jersey my kid got me for Christmas, about two weeks before having the Shannahans destroy his knee in that playoff game against Seattle.
Without a team in the NFC that turns my crank, I just might have to break down and root for the Bills. Their games are in the southern Ontario market and this year, while still on paper a truly hideous team, they just might be entertainingly hideous. As opposed to that dumpster fire that is the Redskins.

So, uhhh, go Bills?

How does everyone else's team look this year?

$da bears.jpg

I may as well start this and get it over with right now...
The NFL season is about to start and already my Redskins are doing everything possible to bloody kill me. RGIII is left in a meaningless pre-season game far too long, and ends up getting a concussion. Way to go, O-Line. And this time I can't blame a Shannahan. Y'know, for the past twenty seasons I've said "*** this team" at least once a season. This may very well be the earliest I've thrown in the towel. Of course, friends of mine were in the States last week, and picked up for me a 'skins cap because it was on sale (no crap, I'm thinking). I thanked them for their kind gift, all the while biting my tongue to prevent myself from going off on a rant.
I'm likely to wear this new ball cap as often as I wore the official RGIII jersey my kid got me for Christmas, about two weeks before having the Shannahans destroy his knee in that playoff game against Seattle.
Without a team in the NFC that turns my crank, I just might have to break down and root for the Bills. Their games are in the southern Ontario market and this year, while still on paper a truly hideous team, they just might be entertainingly hideous. As opposed to that dumpster fire that is the Redskins.

So, uhhh, go Bills?

How does everyone else's team look this year?

LOL...hang in there. I went to the preseason game and will likely go to a few more this year...I couldn't be RGIII went down...I mean, the line sucked but damn that dude can't catch a break!

I'm a Saints fan. I wouldn't have much hope if we weren't in a terrible division. Everyone picked the Panthers to win their division and then they lost by far their best receiver for the year.

Man, Washington is such a dumpster fire. They say the fish stinks from the head and in that organization it goes straight to ownership.

Philadelphia Eagles are looking good so far, hopefully this will be our year!!!!"

:lol::lol:

Wait. That wasn't a joke?

At least you have reason for optimism. As long as the G-men are stuck with Eli, it will be another worthless season.

Oh, well, it could be worse. I could be a Washington fan.

Philadelphia Eagles are looking good so far, hopefully this will be our year!!!!

"In Chip We Trust"

Also a Philly fan, Sam Bradford looked pretty good against the Packers. I'm trying not to get too caught up in the hype, but it could be a good year for them if everyone stays healthy.

:lol::lol:

Wait. That wasn't a joke?

At least you have reason for optimism. As long as the G-men are stuck with Eli, it will be another worthless season.

Oh, well, it could be worse. I could be a Washington fan.

It must be tough having a QB that's only won 2 Superbowls.

I'm a Saints fan. I wouldn't have much hope if we weren't in a terrible division. Everyone picked the Panthers to win their division and then they lost by far their best receiver for the year.

Man, Washington is such a dumpster fire. They say the fish stinks from the head and in that organization it goes straight to ownership.

GA and Falcons fan here. It's going to be an odd year.

The Saints may of lost Graham but Brandon Cooks is on fire. He is a nice sleeper for Fantasy.

The Eagles probably have the best offense but I am unsure about their D. Seattle and the Pats won't see the super bowl this year. Packers will be lucky to make the playoffs.

The Redskins need to dump RG3 so they get some continuity.

On a side note, LSU will be a great team. They may have the best receiver core in college football.

Last edited:
NY Giants for life. Looking forward to the season, even though my expectations are not enormous.
Well, that's the kiss of death for the rest of the NFC Least...not "enormous" "expectations". This, coming from the fan of the team whose QB, the lesser of the family, has twice as many rings as his Hall of Fame bound brother. Great. Not only am I a Redskins fan (yay...Kirk Cousins...?), but I've already conceded the entire season to the Giants, based on a lack of enormous expectations...:blink:

Well, that's the kiss of death for the rest of the NFC Least...not "enormous" "expectations". This, coming from the fan of the team whose QB, the lesser of the family, has twice as many rings as his Hall of Fame bound brother. Great. Not only am I a Redskins fan (yay...Kirk Cousins...?), but I've already conceded the entire season to the Giants, based on a lack of enormous expectations...:blink:

I could see any team in the NFC East winning that division. All the teams in that division have some flaws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom