What's new

Nfl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, I've already given you my advice....:tongue_sm

$giphy.gif

Brock Osweiler got a win for a birthday present today. He's playing OK which is good for the Broncos since I expect Manning to be recovering for more than a week. Maybe I'm wrong but don't think so...

Lions have won two in a row. Never thought I'd see the day (or at least this season) but things start to look like they are going right for my hometime heroes!

Still gunning for a top five pick, though.

Any given Sunday... The Patriots are really racking up injuries so they may not be able to sustain a perfect record. The Panthers look strong but the Cowboys might want it more. We'll see...

Eagles are toast. Chip Kelly, Pat Shurmur and Billy Davis will be lucky to see out the season.
If they're gone tomorrow it won't be soon enough.

Panthers will come down to earth soon.. But not today.

Couldn't have been a much worse day for the Cowboys.

If Jerry Jones has paid DeMarco Murray, maybe it would all be different.

I was a die hard Cowboys fan back when it seemed like he wasn't going to pay Emmitt Smith and I was really mad at him. Not quite as mad as for what he did to Tom Landry, but mad enough. Then Charles Haley ripped off his helmet in the Cowboys locker room & threw it through the wall, shouting, 'Sign effin’ Emmitt.'" His helmet went all the way through the wall, as in, there was a big hole in the wall where his helmet went." Days later, Smith got his new contract. He rushed for nearly 1,500 yards in the last 14 games, which included his epic season finale at Giants Stadium with a separated shoulder. The Cowboys won the Super Bowl again, and Smith was the game's MVP.

Guess there was no Charles Haley to make the point this time around...

Still a cowboys fan, still hate the patriots. I hope they go 18-1 like a few yrs ago.
The Patriots are probably a great team to be a fan of, because they win. The fact that they'll seemingly do anything within and without the rules can be maddening for fans of competing teams. It's a combination of genius and lack of professional ethics. But they win and that's what the NFL is about. It seems that the Patriots as a whole only vaguely concern themselves with regulations, taking advantage of technicalities and flopping when caught on the wrong side of technicalities.. But they win, and in the end that's what they'll be remembered for...

Did I mention they win? [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom