What's new

Which Arko cream is the best?

Any of you guys know which Arko cream would be the best?
They have Regular, Moist, Extra Performance, etc...

Are they all similar? Most people only talk about the soap on these forums

I have tried Regular. It lathers well. It is cheap. It is practically scent-free, and the haters of Arko Soap should be pleased to know that. Sometimes I use it by itself. Sometimes I mix it with more expensive creams to stretch the supply. Sometimes I mix half-and-half, Arko soap and cream. I have a couple other cream varieties in reserve but have not tried them as of yet. Some critics of the Cool have said it was not "cool" as in mentholated. Usually I avoid anything for "sensitive skin". It is a good bet that performance takes a hit in exchange for some kind of "mildness".

"Adventure" has a nice mild cheap smelling mens sport cologne odor. I have the matching aftershave cream and the balm....surprised what decent performance you can get for the price.

Arko 'Cool' smells like Erasminc to my nose. I haven't tried it yet - might today. I keep a couple of tube creams for travel purposes.

I recently ordered several Arko creams and I have to say they are pretty great. I prefer the Moist scent so far.

Besides the regular Arko sticks, I've only tried the Arko Extra Sensitive which I picked up because I like the smell of lavender. It does smell faintly of lavender and is a good performer for the price.

The only one I've tried is the maximum comfort. It has a great citrus scent. I like it as well as any cream I've tried. Good price too.

Top Bottom