What's new

Shaving Creams 2 Day Sale

I just checked one price on this site. GFT Sandalwood Skin Food. They have a 90ml size listed for $25. Less 20%= $20 and assuming your order exceeds $25 total you get free shipping. For comparison, Amazon has the same product in a 200ml size for $25 Prime. Amazon is twice the amount for only $5 more. Buyer beware!

Thanks for the tip Sheb. I noticed they have a lot of GFT but didn't check those prices. I only ordered one thing I've been looking for that seems to be out of stock everywhere else. FWIW, their Hirsch shaving cream is nice, I bought some of that during another sale they had.

Thanks for the tip Sheb. I noticed they have a lot of GFT but didn't check those prices. I only ordered one thing I've been looking for that seems to be out of stock everywhere else. FWIW, their Hirsch shaving cream is nice, I bought some of that during another sale they had.

+1 on the hirsch!!!
I have one of each. Great scent and great performance.
Had all good experiences with this site!!

Heck, they contacted me to say they were back ordered (misinformation) on the now discontinued AoS sandalwood AS gel I tried to nab. That is the only fragrance I have of their stuff and never got around to trying the gel. As soon as AoS announced it was history and put it on 50% off clearance their main site was already out of that one.

In any event I told them to cancel the order and picked up a couple of other wishlist items.

Top Bottom