What's new

De-cluttering a wallet

I have a wallet style case for my smartphone. In it I keep my driver's licenses-one car, one boat, one credit card, and my fishing license. In my front pocket I carry this knife and put my cash in the clip.
proxy.php

There are apps for your smart phone that you can use for loyalty cards like Air Miles, Safeway Club Card, tec. This has helped me get rid of 4-5 cards from my wallet.

I use one called Stocard for Android and it works well.
Here you usually have to swipe membership cards, but an app is a great idea otherwise!

Arkonaut, I have that same Gerber and love it. It's not my daily carry, but it's still pretty great. I like that there's no sharpening, just dump the old blade and chuck in a new one. I find the thicker DeWalt-branded blades to work well.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I use the Joel/Nick method- I just discard all bills smaller than fifties.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
"Discard" is so much more "wife-friendly" than "toss at strippers".

Howdy!

I too would love help de-cluttering my wallet. I have a DL, CHL, Insurance Card, Masonic Dues card, Three credit cards, a Sam's Club card and a Costco card.

Along with an Allstate Motoist card, Kroger card Panera card (all three are the small things that go on your keychain.

Plus cash and 8-10 business cards. I have an Allen Edmounds Money clip as well.

It all goes into a Bison wallet.

Any help is appreciated.

Best,
Jerry

All my store affinity cards are kept in a business card holder in the car. I take them out as needed.

I tried that but found I kept forgetting them in my car and had to go back out for them. The phone app has really helped. Most stores can scan it from my phone easily.

I have a bigskinny wallet.

It has 2 ATM cards (never know when one might stop working), 2 credit cards (never know when one might stop working), membership cards that I need to use for discounts (2 of those), health insurance card, drivers license, employer credit card, employer badge, and a stack of bills.

I guess almost the same as Jarick!

Top Bottom