What's new

Acquisitions May 12 - 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked these two up for $10 total. Slim and Super speed Flare Tip are both '64 and cleaned up really nicely. These are my first vintage purchases.
proxy.php

proxy.php

i picked up a '57 red tip, and i have TOBS avocado, almond, mr taylor, and mama bear bay rum, rosemary mint, and sandalwood vanilla in the pipeline.

Nice haul Jim, the Smokin' and Awakenings are amazing!

I'm I big fan of the Indian Tobacco myself.

I can just hear Lynchmiester doing the Kramer impression of the native indian while passing by in a cab! (cigar store indian episode)

A full unopened bottle of Lp No.9 from PapaSmurf!!!! I had planned for this to be the fragrance I was going to wear for my wedding in September, and now it is a reality!!!

Also a large package containing my SCS Group Buy items showed up on my doorstep this morning! :w00t::biggrin:

Heavenly!

THE GROUP BUY SHIPPED!?!?!?!?! OOOOOH I have to watch for the mail man!

Today I got a couple razors, purchased for the vintage Merkur, and some bottles and tubs I ordered. I am going to tub my tube creams, I did the CO Bigelow today and it worked out great.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

I looked up WECK and they had their name on some straight razors made in Solingen, so I believe it is kind of like Hoffritz, Pomco, and the others, where they just sell a Merkur under their brand name. The chrome plating is on top of the engraving, so I am sure it is original.

The missus and I were in Winston-Salem, NC at their Big Lots and they had a bunch of clearance stuff from Eckerd's drug who was apparently going out of business and liquidated a bunch of stuff.

Today, it was 90% off!! :drool:

SCORE!!! I've heard great things about the Magnagel from King of Shaves, and I've been itching to try a shave oil from them.

Original price $6.99 each. I paid = $0.70 each!! These were the last two left.

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom