What's new

Figaro

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I'd like to buy some Figaro because I really like that name.

Going Italian seems like a better idea.

I have the original Figaro soap which is classic Italian barber shop almond scent, and the Figaro gold which is oud scent. They are made by TFS, and the original Figaro is pretty similar to the classic TFS branded almond soap.

I bought my Figaro here: http://connaughtshaving.com/figaro.html

I have 6 TFS soaps, 2 Figaro, good news is they all perform great and smell wonderful. Can't go wrong with any of their products in my humble opinion.

I have the previous version of Figaro, I bought it last year from a spanish e-shop. Back then, it was being made by Mil Mil. It is a great croap, but I doubt that is a good choice for those who have sensitive skin. The almond scent is intense, totally different than Cella's which in my opinion is mild.

Now, the maker is TFS. I am not going to buy it again. The ingredients are different, so the texture and the colour. TFS soaps are very average performers, but that's just my opinion. For 15,95 euros for example, there are far better options, like D.R. Harris pucks.

For many, the fact that Tcheon Fung Sing produces the Figaro soaps, is a recommendation. Mil Mil never made any soaps, they just had a different producer before they asked TFS.

The former figaro almond soap formulation is far better than the newer made by tfs.
Unfortunatelly tfs is a low quality soap and hope mil mil change the manufacturer soon because i like how older figaro performed!
It is just my opinion and nothing more!

The former figaro almond soap formulation is far better than the newer made by tfs.
Unfortunatelly tfs is a low quality soap and hope mil mil change the manufacturer soon because i like how older figaro performed!
I agree, the lather is pretty poor with the TFS soaps, but what amazes me is the fragrance they have!

I agree!

Top Bottom