Shaving Cream Acquisitions

Arrived yesterday:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 209
picked up three never previously tried ones last week:

Ingram: very surprised and very impressed with this
Body Shop Maca Root: very nice, rich, but didn't really make an impression - a bit.... meh
L'Occitane Cade: not tried this yet (next shave), hoping it's going to be worth the price

picked up three never previously tried ones last week:

Ingram: very surprised and very impressed with this
Body Shop Maca Root: very nice, rich, but didn't really make an impression - a bit.... meh
L'Occitane Cade: not tried this yet (next shave), hoping it's going to be worth the price
Kudos! Nice selection!

Picked up some Park Avenue Cool Blue yesterday from a new Indian store I found. Fantastic smell, lots or menthol, and lanolin make for a great cheap cream.

$park-avenue-cool-blue-shaving-cream.jpg

I got a tub of bio palmyra about a week ago. Used it twice so far, and it's outstanding. I'll probably put it up till spring though, I like using woodsy scents in the winter

AoS Peppermint... excellent. Pleasant scent and luxurious lather.
TOBS Rose: Got it for Xmas but haven't tried it yet.
TOBS Eaton College: Nice... sophisticated scent, with a typically full TOBS lather.
TOBS Mr. Taylors: Another Xmas gift, but haven't tried it yet. Wonderful aroma.
TOBS Lavender: Nice... floral but not too sweet, with a typically full TOBS lather

AoS Peppermint... excellent. Pleasant scent and luxurious lather.
TOBS Rose: Got it for Xmas but haven't tried it yet.
TOBS Eaton College: Nice... sophisticated scent, with a typically full TOBS lather.
TOBS Mr. Taylors: Another Xmas gift, but haven't tried it yet. Wonderful aroma.
TOBS Lavender: Nice... floral but not too sweet, with a typically full TOBS lather
Nice acquisitions!

I picked up a tube of Palmolive Refreshing Lemon at the local Indian market. They had a minimum purchase to use a debit card, so I bit the bullet and bought a tube of regular Palmolive to go with it.

Well, I was in Geneva yesterday and passed by a razor shop I did not know before. I could not resist and take a look inside...

In addition to hardware, a Merkur 25C, I also bought some "software":

- DR Harris Windsor
- Taylor Eton College
- Truefitt 1805 (soap)

I tried the soap so far, great scent and nice lather.

View attachment 645744

Well, I was in Geneva yesterday and passed by a razor shop I did not know before. I could not resist and take a look inside...

In addition to hardware, a Merkur 25C, I also bought some "software":

- DR Harris Windsor
- Taylor Eton College
- Truefitt 1805 (soap)

I tried the soap so far, great scent and nice lather.

View attachment 645744
Nice acquisition, Dom!

Top Bottom