What's new

Shaving Cream Acquisitions

They do package it nicely...

$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg

Musgo Real, Proraso Red, Stone Cottage Soapworks and Arko, so far the best are Musgo Real and Stone Cottage Soapworks ( get their sample kit) actually all four are fine but if I had to pick in order Musgo, Stone Cottage, Proraso, Arko. Enjoy....

wbill

I just took delivery of a shaving package from Amazon.

I received the Merkur HD 34C razor,
100 Personna comfort coated blades.
A 4 sample pack from Col. Conk Products: Almond, Bay Rum, Lime and Amber.

I also received the 14 sample pack from Taylor of Bond Street. It was quite extensive and consisted of:

Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Peppermint Shaving Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Coconut Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Grapefruit Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Rose Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Jermyn Street Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Eton College Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Sandalwood Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Mr. Taylor Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Lavender Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Avocado Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) St. James Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Almond Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Lemon Lime Shave Cream
Taylor of Old Bond Street (TOBS) Cedarwood Shave Cream

I can't believe it all arrived at the same time.
I might have to shave tonight.
I have been shaving off and on with a brush for years; but, mostly the cheapest brush and soap I could find. I had no idea it made any difference. I was introduced to Tabac on this forum and I couldn't believe the difference.
Well, at least it will be cheaper than my Scuba Diving addiction.

From the Crypt I pulled out a new tube of C.O. Bigelow Shaving Cream last night and the hand written date on the box said I bought it April 2011. I really stocked up back then when Bed and Body Works were running their by 2 get on free deal and other crazy promotions in 2010 -11. I got about 5 tubes left.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
From the Crypt I pulled out a new tube of C.O. Bigelow Shaving Cream last night and the hand written date on the box said I bought it April 2011. I really stocked up back then when Bed and Body Works were running their by 2 get on free deal and other crazy promotions in 2010 -11. I got about 5 tubes left.

Wow that is some well aged cream. Has the years in storage treated it well?

Last edited:
I got a tube of Yardley Elegance and Tabac (Yes Tabac available with a local seller in India:001_cool:) and Old Spice (all 3 local variants Original, Fresh Lime and Musk) on the way

Waiting on some Proraso Red, and a few TOBS products direct from them.

Tub of TOBS Aloe Vera (I could not wait for it to be released Stateside)
Tube of TOBS Grapefruit
Tube of TOBS Coconut

I'm waiting for the stores online to replenish their stocks in Castle Forbes Lime. The Cedarwood/Sandalwood is amazing.

Picked up a tub of Col. Conk Santa Fe Cedar, and a tube of Moroccan Myrrh (from Crabtree & Evelyn) today. Haven't tried either one before but I am looking forward to using both.

Top Bottom