What's new

Shaving Cream Acquisitions

Purchased two containers of TOBS. Avocado and Sandalwood creams. Looking forward to it. I've found that they afford a better feel than others I've tried.

I've been a shaving soap guy since I started DE shaving several months ago. I have, however, recently ordered shaving cream samples from TOBS, St. James of London, Geo F. Trumper, and Castle Forbes. I have yet to try them out yet. In the case of the Castle Forbes it's mostly because I'm afraid I'll love it and that stuff ain't cheap. I think I'll dedicate next week to shaving creams and see how they work for me.

I've been a shaving soap guy since I started DE shaving several months ago. I have, however, recently ordered shaving cream samples from TOBS, St. James of London, Geo F. Trumper, and Castle Forbes. I have yet to try them out yet. In the case of the Castle Forbes it's mostly because I'm afraid I'll love it and that stuff ain't cheap. I think I'll dedicate next week to shaving creams and see how they work for me.
Which scents did you pick?

Just received a package with my TOBS Avocado and Sandalwood cream tubs. I need to know though, They seemed kind of dry on the top. Is there a way to put them back to their original state. They aren't hard, but have a slightly stiff film on them. Should I just mix them with a spoon or something? Suggestions????

Just received a package with my TOBS Avocado and Sandalwood cream tubs. I need to know though, They seemed kind of dry on the top. Is there a way to put them back to their original state. They aren't hard, but have a slightly stiff film on them. Should I just mix them with a spoon or something? Suggestions????
Stir, Sir! It's not gonna hurt the cream.

I got a tube of Arko adventure, and a tube of Derby lavender shave creams on the way, I just ordered them on eBay. Heard good things , so $9 hopefully well spent.

I won a job lot of Proraso creams at auction on eBay.....
1x 500ml Green
1x 150ml White
1x150ml Red
1x150ml Green
1x150ml Blue

All bought and paid for for €12 + €13 shipping from Italy to Spain - I still can't believe my luck !!
I'll be counting the days until the postman rings my doorbell

http://www.ebay.es/itm/141961854814?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

proxy.php

Top Bottom