What's new

One year of no shaving.until yesterday! I'M BACK FOLKS!

Mind blowing, right? Well, 'tis true. No idea what happened, but I did that. I looked like this:

Decided to trim and do a pencil moustache and shorter beard...then woke up and was like, "nope, gotta do the rest."

Here is the result.

It wasn't easy. The electric trimmer batter was giving out for a great deal of it. The other issue? Blades. I had no new blades so I hand stropped the horrible Dorco blade I had in my Blue tip (figured that'd be the safest bet between that and Gold Tech) and prayed. It went decently, but the neck was a reminder that I didn't miss doing that! I'll have to get some Shark's or something for future usage. That was a dumb decision, but it had to be done. At least I didn't cut myself or have much in the way of irritation for the most part. Here is what I used (obligatory, right?):

I also used some Osage and a balm I have, can't remember the name right now. I used a Gillette trimmer for the pencil and the razor. It's not perfectly even but...I ain't a master. And, no, I was not daring enough to use VI Bay Rum the first go around...maybe next time.

Glad to be back!

The balm is "Body Prescriptions." It's interesting stuff. I forgot to mention I used Proraso. I figured I'd go for menthol since I wanted to make sure I'd keep any possible pain at bay. But looking forward to my beloved Cella!

Top Bottom