What's new

ROTD Run Of The Day : post yours

9 KM from Toronto City Hall, out University to Balmoral, and back via Yonge. Supposedly 85% humidity, but doesn't feel like it.

Six miles. 68, 70%. Feels great to run in these conditions in Toronto! Just wanna keep running. I need to think about a half in January, but getting back to FL won't help.

Last edited:
5K back in FL. 80/75%. Sun behind clouds after rain and I was able to push the pace a little. Fastest since I strained my calf a few months ago.

Last edited:
Last night, 80°, 90% humidity.
8 miles. 4x800m at Tempo then 2 miles at goal half. Had nothing left for those with the weather and my pace was way off.

Can I have a (power) walk of the day? Since my back blew out even the 'Airborne Shuffle' is too much pounding! Went out today for 4mi. at a 13 1/2 min. pace =)

I've been hitting up my usual 4 milers every other day, but man, I've just been dogging it the past two weeks or so (like 45-60 sec. per mile slower)

Dunno what's up.

I'll keep at it.

4.5 miles. Really felt good the whole way, but shut it down a half mile from home. Started 80/85%. Finished at 85/65%. Shoulda started earlier.

Heat truly got me today. Planned for 5K, but I must have been pretty dehydrated after a late night. Staying in Coconut Grove, so much of the run was shaded and there was a nice breeze coming off Biscayne Bay. Felt really good about 8/10 of a mile in, but then I stopped to take a photo. Felt a little dizzy. Then I couldn't figure out why I was having trouble getting my right hand to the phone to restart Strava. And these guys (plenty of good guys out there!) were running toward me from the marina asking if I was OK. I had passed out! Couple of scratches. Coulda been much worse. Keep hydrated in this summer heat!

Top Bottom