What's new

New Razorock Sivertip Badger Brushes

got a second one today i bought for a friend and he was here to open it so i got to see it. and wow it feels like a totally different knot. this one is MUCH softer and has much less backbone then the first one i have. the first one requires a bit of pressure to splay not this one, it easily splays. its also a tad bit less dense. but this one bloomed way out to the sides where mine blooms nice but not like this one. the first one feels a lot more like a 2 band with a tiny bit of scub and a good amount more backbone. this one we got today is just super soft. while he was here we lathered his up and it did not hog as much lather as mine.

mine looks more similar to the one pictured above. if these knots were in different handles honestly i would have not known it was the same knot. also the black band on this one is canted a bit to one side almost touching the tips on one side. overall still a very nice brush but i was surprised at how much different it feels. like i said i would have not known they were supposed to be the same knot. both are excellent and honestly not sure which one i actually like better.

i have a best Zenith and the Black handled RR. They are different but both awesome brushes. I love the big knots. I wouldn't say they aren't gel tips like my TGN two band fan but still it's a fantastic. I also like backbone but no scrub or scritch. Just a great brush, especially for the $

proxy.php

I just received this one yesterday-handle is the only difference. The reported knot is 27.5 and a 51 loft. What amazed me the most was that after soaking it, the knot bloomed immensely. The only other brushes I have with the same amount of bloomage are a Shavemac 177 and the B&B 2006 LE. The RR is denser than both of those brushes but not as dense as the Simpson's Chubby. I'll be shaving with it today to find out how it performs.

I still cannot believe that this silvertip brush only cost $60.

marty

I have the same as above. Love the handle, very ideal for face lathering. Enough backbone for most soaps in my collection.

Top Bottom