What's new

Welcome To My Humble Den

Been at this almost a year and I've managed to "zero in" on what works for brush (Simpson Chubby 1 in best) and razor (12C, Big Fellow, or Bostonian) but, as you can see, I love to experiment with soaps, creams, balms, after shaves, and EDT/colognes. So yeah...I still have an AD or two! :biggrin:

Here is everything (to this point) laid out on "my side" of the sink:

proxy.php

Here is everything "stuffed" under the sink:

proxy.php

I do believe it's time to either sell some stuff (nah! :001_tt2:) or get a larger piece of furniture to store it in...now THAT'S the ticket! :rolleyes:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Do you need a Violetta on top of and underneath your sink? I am sure someone would buy that extra Violetta from you.

Do you need a Violetta on top of and underneath your sink? I am sure someone would buy that extra Violetta from you.

Same tub...just a "before" and "after" shot showing how everything is difficult to get to once stored under the sink.

That said...a decision has been recently made to invest in additional furniture so I don't have to go through the frustrating time every morning trying to decide on a soap/cream by removing them one at a time from under the sink. Man!...the efforts we go through as a wet shaver! :tongue_sm

Now time to convince SWMBO....:001_huh:

Here you go....you asked for it. :lol:

Whatever AD I thought I had was clearly nothing of the sort. I--this is--you're--how...

Wow, I'm speechless. I'm gonna file that away to show the wife when she gets after me for my two dozen razors and a few soaps (meh, I doubt it'll help).

Jesse

Nice collection, or hoard rather. I don't know where the line is between a "collection" and a "hoard", but you seemed to have crossed over. Thanks for inviting us into your shave den Rhino.

Top Bottom