What's new

Product you swear must be MAGIC.

There must be magic in the Arko shave stick. I've been using it daily for nearly a month and I haven't put a dent in it. I think it regenerates overnight.

1. Arko - not many that lather like it.
2. Tabac - got everything going for it. Makes shaving easy
3. GEM Micromatic Clog Pruf / GEM Personna SS - the closest shave I've ever had, I defy any barber with a straight to better it. I'm stubble free for at least 24 hours, everything you'd ever want in a razor.

Soaps: Tabac for me it is the standard. I always get a very good lather, slick, protective and a good smooth shave.
Cream: GFT Spanish Leather the best cream I have tried.
Aftershave: Pinaud Clubman Original, my face feels great after applying it

Me too, Wolf. Hated shaving most of my life. But when I retired, I began enjoying the daily luxurious ritual of a leisurely wet shave while listening to the morning news on the radio. What a great way to begin a day.

No product. But wetshaving it self is almost magic to me. Turned me from hating shaving to enjoy it!

Me too, Wolf. Hated shaving most of my life. But when I retired, I began enjoying the daily luxurious ritual of a leisurely wet shave while listening to the morning news on the radio. What a great way to begin a day.

Count me in too. There are too many wonderful products to choose just one, or even a few.

Today's wonderful shave was Bulgarian Figaro shave cream, yesterday's was with Mitchell's Wool Fat, the day before Provence Sante - an embarrassment of riches. Pardon me for using an overused cliche, but it's all good.

Cold river soap works shave soap. I have every single shave soap you could think of. Low end tho the highest and have experienced them all. Crsw shave soap ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS!! Leaves my face so hydrated and smooth. Like I've been soaking my face I lotion the whole day. I love it! If I ever had to keep one shave soap that would be it

Strop Shoppe Special Edition soaps are magical to me; (including Baker Street, Black Tie, Barbershoppe). The lather quality, the slickness, protection and post shave feel are fantastic.

Kiehl's blue astringent works great to seal a shave and prevent razor burn.
Also Strop Shoppe Bay Rum leaves my face feeling like baby skin

Top Bottom