What's new

Your Favorite Soap Commander Scent?

What's you favorite Soap Commander scent?

• Confidence

• Courage

• Endurance

• Inspiration

• Love

• Motivation

• Passion

• Purpose

• Relaxation

• Respect

• Vision

• Wisdom

Results are only viewable after voting.
My favorite is Love. The rose scent is clean and natural like a walk through a rose garden. For those of you who are worried, it is a masculine scent. Many floral scents don't work for me because they are perfumey sweet. Not this one. For anyone eager to try a rose scent, I recommend Love without hesitation.

I only have 3 scents.Courage,Passion and Vision.All 3 are great but if I had to pick 1 it would be a toss up between the courage and passion with a slight edge to courage.Vision is a little too strong on the peppermint side for me while shaving,but it does fade shortly leaving a nice aqua type scent.

I only have 4 - Passion, Courage, Endurance and Vision. I would like to try Love as I don't have any rose scented soaps. Of those I have, I like them all but like Passion the best. I do wish it was a little stronger scent. But man I love the Soap Commander performance, I am so glad you guys led me down this path. I have many favorite scents of soaps but it is going to be hard to push Soap Commander out of my top three as a brand for performance.

My favorite is Love. The rose scent is clean and natural like a walk through a rose garden. For those of you who are worried, it is a masculine scent. Many floral scents don't work for me because they are perfumey sweet. Not this one. For anyone eager to try a rose scent, I recommend Love without hesitation.

+1, great description.

Had to flip a coin between Purpose and Confidence due to the limitation of one poll choice. So, for me, Purpose/Confidence vie for the topmost position in my Soap Commander preferences, closely followed by Endurance.

*EDIT* - came home to find this nice little bundle on the doorstep! (Took advantage of a sale they held recently to clear inventory as they move to their new facility) :thumbup:

$SOAP COMMANDER.jpg

Last edited:
I have Vision and Respect but my vote goes to Vision. Love the minty scent. My only gripe is that its very faint, only about a 5 out of 10 on strength.

I have Courage, Endurance, Respect and Gusto. I would say they would rank:

1. Courage
2. Gusto
3. Endurance
4. Respect

Gusto hands down for me. Gusto is different and refreshing it is such a wonderful scent.

I really want to try Refreshment but I can't get it shipped to England.

I have only tried Respect, and I don't love the scent, but I like it. I do love the performance, so I'll use this poll to help me select my next Soap Commander scent.

Top Bottom