What's new

anquite store finds

today I ended up picking me up a old spice shavig mug reads 43 on it don't know what year that is and a ever ready 89 brush came with it for 16 bucks and ended up at another place found a E1 Fat boy for 12 bucks needs some cleaning up still and some plating lose due to it thought had a lot of corrosion $uploadfromtaptalk1438562583805.jpg
Update: found out was a E1 kinda hard to read the date its kinda worn

Last edited:
Nice finds. I need to start hanging out at antique/thrift shops.
yeah i found bunch of other razors at the first place just seem like some of them were over priced for what they were asking they had a Burma shave mug i thought picking up as well bunch of others to they had some straights didnt know if they were worth it or not at both places and had a 1901 razor i think for 250 in there case and a old Gillette case around for 150 had bunch of razors in it but sadly not 150 for all :p

Nice score! My first Fatboy is also an F1 and an antique store find. Enjoy it I sure have enjoyed mine.:thumbup:

Nice score! My first Fatboy is also an F1 and an antique store find. Enjoy it I sure have enjoyed mine.[emoji106]
thanks and hope so to thought it looked like it had a lot of corrosion on it on the inside and the bar and head of the razor some still gonna work on it hopefully I'll enjoy it as much is my 57 flare tip or my merkur 38c hd but believe my grandpa is gonna give me his toggle if he finds it somedy :D I remember seeing it as a kid

Last edited:
Nice find! I was also out today and found this kit with the Aluminum Tech for all for $15, and a C2 Flare Tip at another vendor for $10.

The C2 needed a bit more TLC but it is shave ready for tomorrow!

$IMG_0223.jpg

Nice finds bright09 and smuckers!

You got more neat stuff than I've ever seen in all the antique stores and estate sales I've hit since last September!

today I ended up picking me up a old spice shavig mug reads 43 on it don't know what year that is and a ever ready 89 brush came with it for 16 bucks and ended up at another place found a F1 Fat boy for 12 bucks needs some cleaning up still and some plating lose due to it thought

I'm guessing that the other side of that mug has, Ship Recovery. That's the last general version of the mug they produced, from the late 70's up into the early 90's. It is one of two that I see most in the wild. Nice finds!

Edit: Here's a link to get you going on an Old Spice Addiction:

http://www.oldspicecollectibles.com/

Last edited:
I'm guessing that the other side of that mug has, Ship Recovery. That's the last general version of the mug they produced, from the late 70's up into the early 90's. It is one of two that I see most in the wild. Nice finds!

Edit: Here's a link to get you going on an Old Spice Addiction:

http://www.oldspicecollectibles.com/
still trying to clean up the Fatboy had a lot of corrosion when i got it maybe I'll have to try some scrubbing bubbles again

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I just recently picked up an old spice mug on Ebay for 6 bucks! Great finds you have there.

Top Bottom