What's new

WTS - Straight Razor set - Ralf Aust (new) w/h strop and xtra items

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale as a set: $110.00

1 - Ralf Aust 5/8" Straight Razor advertised as shave ready. The razor has never been used. It hasn't even gotten wet.

2 - 3" Latigo Leather Strop - I used this strop a couple of times for a pocket knife. It has some imperfections but it is good condition. Please note that you can change the leather buy buying replacement leathers at Straight Razor Designs. The back has matched webbing.

3. World of Straight Razor DVD

4. Razor Oil

5. Protective Sack Up Protective Sleeve with contains protective oil in the cloth.

I bought this thinking I would try straights. Sadly, I just don't have the time.

I purchased all of these items at straight razor designs. They give you a certificate for a free honing. I will include the certificate but I don't know if it's transferable.

http://www.straightrazordesigns.com/

$s8 all.jpg$s8 close.jpg$strop.jpg$cd.jpg

That's a great deal! This all would go for over $200 direct from SRD. I have this exact strop, too, and it's very effective. But FYI, I emailed Lynn Abrams this question a while back in response to an eBay listing, and Lynn informed me that "The certificates are not transferable. Thanks, Lynn".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom