What's new

Checking in

I have been using B&B Forums since the day i decided to try out a DE razor, about a year ago. I figure I would finally create an account and partake in all of the good times. I am originally from Western NY, but i have been in the USAF for about 10 years, which has moved my family and I to little Rock, Arkansas. Last year a friend of mine bought his first DE razor and loved it. It didn't take long for me to give it a try, and from day one i was hooked. I love trying different scented soaps, and different style blades and technique (which is what i had been using the forum for). being military i have to shave every day so shaving with a DE razor, a badger brush, and some quality soap has turned shaving from something I dreaded doing to something that I look forward to every morning.

Welcome to the club, Jay. Glad to have you aboard. Be sure to check out the Active Duty Members Check-in and the Foxhole Shavers Club in the Clubs and Brotherhoods section of the ShaveWiki.

I love trying different scented soaps, and different style blades and technique (which is what i had been using the forum for). being military i have to shave every day so shaving with a DE razor, a badger brush, and some quality soap has turned shaving from something I dreaded doing to something that I look forward to every morning.

Welcome! Glad you decided to join us. My sentiments echo your own. Be sure to go to the Barbershop forum, find the Active Duty Check-in near the top in blue, and get your well deserved active duty badge. And Thank You for your service!

Hello and welcome, Jay. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander
On over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Top Bottom