What's new

Please help me pick my next soap

Anybody care to help me pick my next shaving soap? Here are my choices if you have any you can throw them out too.
CRSW
Shaver heaven
Haslinger
Mystic water
Reef point
Saponificio varesino
Wickham soap co
Savonniere du moulin
Mikes natural
Beaver woodwright Thomas
Thanks for the help in advance.

Reef point is good. Also consider B&M, Tiki, Strop Shoppe, Chiseled Face to name a few artisanal choices. D.R. Harris, MWF, Tabac, Pre de Provence to name a few commercially produced soaps.

I've tried CRSW, Mystic Water, Reef Point and Mike's. All are good but IMO Saponificio Varesino is better.

Shannon's is hard to beat. It reigns as the slickest and creamiest soap I've tried. Reef Point is 10/10 in all aspects, too. And if you haven't tried Mikes, his coconut is simply incredible. You can't go wrong with any of these three.

There are many great soaps out there. My current favorites are Mickey Lee, Strop Shoppe and Maggard/TTFFC (all Maria Arman soaps are great). And don't forget Soap Commander if you want a vegan soap.

Of the soaps you have listed (and that I have tried), I would recommend CSRW (scents are personal - Bergamot & Bay and Sandalwood are my favorite) and Haslinger Schafmilch. If you're open to adding another, try Shannon's. Better yet, try all three (it's the B&B way).

I ended up getting a bunch of WSP (wet shaving products) rustic shave soap. I like it a lot and they say they are inspired by the famed Martin De Candre. I have no point of reference. I like the stronger Blackbeard scent.

I also just got some chiseled face groomatorium and am very impressed by the quality all around. I haves been using the cryogen (menthol with some shave soap added to it). But I found it plays well with my WSP soaps if I want mix the two for different scents.

So many great choices mentioned above, I guess my only surprise is no mention of Catie's Bubbles or Razorock. LPV and XXX, respectively, are loved by the B&B!

Cella, Caties Bubbles, Stirling, Simpson, Maggards, Proraso, Tabac and DR Harris all great soaps, pick a scent and enjoy. Except Cella, only 1 scent.

Top Bottom