What's new

Need body soap recommendations please

Get some Duke Cannon! You will not be unhappy.

I think I might. Made me chuckle checking them out.

proxy.php

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I've been using Mama Bear for about 4-5 years now. I find a bar lasts about a month (I shower every day whether I need to or not). Excellent scent and a huge variety to choose from, plus she does unscented also. Not cheap, but I don't think it's more expensive than other artisan soaps. I've bought them for several friends and family and they've all become fans

I've used up a bar of Duke Cannon before. I can't remember how long it took me, but certainly less than a year. Probably two months, at most. Maybe I'm just an especially dirty person. :lol:

I like buying a nice bar of soap. My skin doesn't do well with sodium laureth/lauryl sulfate. Plus, it's nice to have an interesting scent to wake me up in the morning.

Valobra bar soaps are awesome and last about 4-6 weeks. The Razorock bar soaps are also great. They are made by Saponificio Varesino and last a few weeks. They are also very inexpensive.

Long Rifle Soap Co.

She makes great body soap in addition to her shaving soaps.

I have a bar of Bay Rhum that I am unnaturally in love with. Unfortunately she is sold out of that scent for six weeks, but her others are just awesome as well. The soap also serves great as a shampoo.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Used the QCS Orange Spice shampoo & body soap twice now.
Really liking this stuff!

Stirling. Best value (especially when you consider shipping charges) and tons of scent choices. Always get some samples thrown in, too!

I'm enjoying Mysore Sandal soap, Superior quality. (Export quality is not near as good.) It's made from real sandalwood in India. It fills the bathroom with the true scent of sandalwood.

Before the Mysore, I used Duke Cannon. They really are Big *** bars of soap. They are also a good product.

Was going to order some Duke Cannon and stumbled across the Irish Spring Signature soap for men. Bigger bars of soap, come in a pack of 3. There's a hydrating bar with Shea butter, green in colour and smells like Irish spring on the lighter side. The second bar is white and claims to be an exfoliating soap. I haven't opened it yet so I can't comment on the scent. The green one works pretty well..I mean...its soap and my skin isn't dried out after I use it. 3 bars for about $5-6 isn't too bad if you ask me.

Dr Bronners Tea Tree soap. It smells pretty bad but seems easier on my skin. I found it at the natural foods store.

The best all-around bath soap I've used is Pre de Provence. Good sized, triple milled bars last a long time, and they have a plethora of scents from which to choose. Lathers like a dream. For what it's worth, Whole Foods offers a line of French triple milled bath soaps that look and perform an awful lot like Pre de Provence. Both are top notch soaps, and I use them almost exclusively now.

Top Bottom