What's new

A little help identifying a Parker pen

Hi B&B

I've found this pen that looks quite interesting and seems to be in pretty good shape

The seller claims that it's a Parker button filler

I've been scouring the web for the past few days but I've been unable to identify the model.

A little help would be greatly appreciated

Pics
$Parker 1.jpg

Well, that settles it.

At the price he's offering it I'd much rather have the whole thing, not just a frankenpen

Thanks for the help!

Definitely looks like a VS... what kind of filler and is the feed clear or black

Check this http://www.penhero.com/365_2010/365_021010.htm
I haven't had the pleasure of handling the pen yet so I haven't looked under the hood.

I saw it on the Danish version of Craigs List and at first glance it looked like something I should have

For the price he's asking I'd expect the pen to at the very least have all the original parts

I haven't had the pleasure of handling the pen yet so I haven't looked under the hood.

I saw it on the Danish version of Craigs List and at first glance it looked like something I should have

For the price he's asking I'd expect the pen to at the very least have all the original parts

I got mine in a lot of pens that I paid 50 bucks for 25 pens. The nib was bent, and the sac needed replacing,... but it turned out to be a sweet writer

I got mine in a lot of pens that I paid 50 bucks for 25 pens. The nib was bent, and the sac needed replacing,... but it turned out to be a sweet writer
That's a way better price than the approx. $30 this guy is asking for a frankenpen ;-)

Top Bottom