What's new

Fatboy Repair Help

So I had a great Fatboy razor that I recently shipped out for a trade. However, when it arrived at its destination, it appears to have been dropped or something in transit, as one of the doors no longer closes properly. Though I thought it was packaged well, I think I'm to blame for it not being protected enough. The razor is on its way back now, and I'm trying to see if you guys have any suggestions on how to repair it. Currently, this is the only pic I have.

Contact Capt. Murphy here on B&B. He is the Fatboy whisperer/guru/Zen master/maestro (pick your term). He stays pretty busy, but he is the man you want to meet. Good luck.

Contact Capt. Murphy here on B&B. He is the Fatboy whisperer/guru/Zen master/maestro (pick your term). He stays pretty busy, but he is the man you want to meet. Good luck.
I was considering messaging him on here when the razor arrives so I can send more/different pics. Thanks for the tip!

Easy fix. Except I would cover the pliers with electrical tape, to keep from scratching the razor. Or, you could buy some nylon tipped pliers.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Use a small crescent wrench, it won't leave a mark like that guy's pliers in the video.

This was on a razor without end caps but you get the picture.

Thanks so much for your help guys. I was worried that the Fatboy was going to be pricey to repair and wouldn't end up getting used.

Top Bottom