What's new

Synthetic recommendations.

Looking for opinions/recommendations on a replacement synthetic knot for a vintage Ever-Ready. The current knot is 22mm and have been considering upping it to a 24mm.

Whipped Dog synthetics are quite good in my opinion.

Also there were some 24mm knots that look very similar in the etsy shop of Chiseled Face Groomatorium.

Chiseled Face has 24mm and 28mm synth knots. you can toss one in a Whipped Dog handle, but Chiseled Face's brush, or get a custom handle done. I have mine in a custom wood handle modled after the chubby 2.

It is fantastic

I'm looking to do the same exact thing actually. Hopefully will be able to drop a 24mm whipped dog synthetic into my grandfathers Ever-Ready 200T. I'm sure there are plenty of other options, but WD has such a good reputation it seems like the natural choice. What model do you have? Any pics?

Looking for opinions/recommendations on a replacement synthetic knot for a vintage Ever-Ready. The current knot is 22mm and have been considering upping it to a 24mm.

I have tested synthetic knots from:TGN,WD,FS and brushes from: Body Shop,Muhle but nothing gave me the feeling of my two 24 and 25mm Omega S-Brushes !

Top Bottom