What's new

Best Sandalwood ?

I've tried AOS and I was recently part of the sandalwood shave off between TOBS and Truefitt & Hill. I would have to say that AOS is my favorite of the three for both scent and performance. All around a wonderful cream.

I've tried AOS and I was recently part of the sandalwood shave off between TOBS and Truefitt & Hill. I would have to say that AOS is my favorite of the three for both scent and performance. All around a wonderful cream.
Having used all three, I've come to the same conclusion; in terms of scent and performance.
[AoS and DRH are my favourite interpretations of sandalwood.]

I have only tried TOBS and AoS sandalwood creams, the performance of both is about equal for me, but I prefer the scent of the AoS by far

Right now I have AOS sandalwood cream and DRH sandalwood aftershave milk. The AOS sandalwood cream performs great and I do like the smell, but there is a powdery component to AOS that I think is too strong and doesn't mesh well with sandalwood. DRH Sandalwood ASM blew me away with the scent. Just awesome stuff. Does the DRH cream and/or soap smell the same as the aftershave?

Does the DRH cream and/or soap smell the same as the aftershave?
I have the DRH Sandalwood aftershave in splash form, and find its scent essentially the same, as that of the cream and soap; but the scent in the cream is greater in intensity, versus in the soap. Both shaving agents are excellent, IMO.

Top Bottom