What's new

Canadian Soap Sample Passaround Box - Interested?

Hello Fellow Canucks,

B&B member dfoulk is putting together an amazing box of soap samples for our CONUS brothers. I asked if the box could be shipped to Canada. It seems like it may be cost prohibitive to go that route so he has offered to make up a Canadian Box from the vendor samples if there is enough interest. All of the rules and conditions are listed in his CONUS thread. Here is the link:

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...starting-a-soap-sample-passaround-box-signups

I know I am very interested so I will add my name to the top of the potential Canadian list. Please copy and add your name if you are interested. Cheers.

1. JimmyTheChooch

Would love to be in on this, but I don't meet the requirements laid out in the rules. Good luck in getting this off the ground!

I think that due to shipping costs we may want to go the same route as the west coast/east coast boxes, and cross the country as opposed to just sending it all over the place. As shorter distance = lower cost with CP.

That being said, no matter which way we do it, I'm in.

1. JimmyTheChooch
2. Nick_O

I found the Ziploc bags not good enough when dealt with really strong scented soaps.
Perhaps good enough for the general soap sample, eh!

I would love to try some new samples! Count me in.

1. JimmyTheChooch

2. Nick_O
3. jefhunter

I messaged dfoulk with your question, tonich. He has some sample containers with snap-type and screw-type lids. Also, anything that is really heavily scented may be excluded.

Seems like a good idea, people are slow and may just take some time.
Not sure I want to do it for the reason that the post is pricey, esp for a heavy box full of soaps. Any estimates of what the shipping/postage would cost?

I'm interested in connecting with a Canuck group of enthusiasts though. Anyone doing a Canadian blade sample trade or passaround?
They're light and postage would be cheaper than soaps.

Pretty sure round 2 of the east and west coast pass arounds will be starting up in the fall.

You guys should get in on that, lots of soaps in the boxes.

Top Bottom