What's new

WTT - 2 Shave Sticks for 2 Shave Sticks

I am trying this again as I did have a reply that ended into a trade so here I am again, almost a year later. Same offer

I have a few shaves sticks that I want to trade. Here's what I have, the trade is for 2 in the lot below for 2 sticks. It's mainly to keep shipping costs down. If I need more sticks, I will re-post later in a new thread.

Left to right
  • LaToja Shave Stick
  • Palmolive (Oz) Shave Stick
  • Blueness Shave Stick
  • Palmolive (Euro) Shave Stick
  • Wilkinson Sword Shave Stick
  • Speick Shave Stick

All those sticks are unused and brand new. I would like to trade them for new sticks that are unused also. So, if you see 2 sticks in the picture below that interests you, send me a PM with your 2 sticks and we shall see if we can work a trade. The boxes were opened to take the pictures but that's it.

Please note the sticks that I already have as I did not put all my shave sticks for trade. I want to get something that I don't have (See post 1: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/310894-Shave-Sticks-Review-Project)

I'm in Canada so do not forget about international shipping (if you are outside Canada).

The idea is to get more sticks that I will eventually review in the Shave Stick Review Project. It could be vintage but I prefer shave sticks that are currently made.

attachment.php

Top Bottom