What's new

Nate's "Trust Your Edge" Straight Journal

proxy.php

"We have secret footage from the latest C.E.C operative meeting..."

POTTY WATCH 2016 HAS BEGUN
proxy.php

Now back to Watching Nate's goatee grow....

The one with the retired Naval Person was the best, and made me thing of you:lol:

That it was my Friend, it was amazing reading how confident he was given the things we have been forced to eat overseas LOL No Win though, that stuff is apparently brutal LMAO

So ...um, you're just FOS?
Dude, it's just CALLED a goatee. It doesn't mean you gotta eat like a goat to grow one. I TOLD you that lamb lasagna was a bad idea.

BTW I tested that Oud when I went to Nordstroms, I think I was just too hot that day because I didn't like it much until much later when it had cooked off a while...then it was pretty good stuff. SWMBO liked it.

LMAO Yeah I am definitely backed up like a bad septic tank LOL

I agree, the John Varvatos OUD is definitely perfumy when first applied but it does very much dry down to a magnificent scent:thumbup:

I hope you drop that loaf sized brick(or is it a brick sized loaf?) soon Nate.

LMAO More like the later of the two Eric LMAO

Just remember to Breathe! Then Push at the appropriate time! :lol: (Oh yeah and turn on the exhaust fan!)

LOL Exhaust Fans on Turbo Thrusters Brother:thumbup:

That all was one of the funniest reads I think I have ever had.

LMAO Thanks Walt, I am loving the creativity:thumbup1:

Best journal of this week so far :)

Thanks Tom, Really enjoying the reads myself this past week:thumbup:

proxy.php

"We have secret footage from the latest C.E.C operative meeting..."

POTTY WATCH 2016 HAS BEGUN
proxy.php

Now back to Watching Nate's goatee grow....

Glad I had no fluids in my mouth! :lol:

LMAO!!! John I swear you have hidden cameras throughout my house LOL:thumbup:

Tonight I was finally able to shave again and I decided the Schick Injector, with some Fine L'Orange Nior soap and A/S with my CYH Beard oil and a spritz of the John Varvatos Oud was definitely in order and they melded together amazingly. I also was able to achieve a very nice BBS shave on the cheeks, neck and Jawline in order to preserve the Goatee if you can call it that LOL, (Pics tomorrow of the meager Progress), and I also pulled out the trimmers to shape everything the way I want it for now since I have uneaven growth patterns on either side of my mug:thumbup:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
OMG... I originally posted this in the wrong journal. ( [MENTION=110007]doc47[/MENTION] ) :facep:
He was nice enough not to post or PM with a "Ummmm, what does that mean?" query. :lol:

This sort of comes to mind with how you might be feeling.....

Last edited by a moderator:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I think Nate came by my house last night. That's got to have hurt a little.

Attachments

• $DSCN0068.jpg
    $DSCN0068.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 49
proxy.php

"We have footage from the outside of C.E.C operative building..."

POTTY WATCH DAY 2
Crowds are spontanoiusly starting to Gather
proxy.php

proxy.php

Now back to Waiting for Nate's goatee picture....

Last edited:

OMG... I originally posted this in the wrong journal. ( @doc47 ) :facep:
He was nice enough not to post or PM with a "Ummmm, what does that mean?" query. :lol:

This sort of comes to mind with how you might be feeling.....

I think Nate came by my house last night. That's got to have hurt a little.

proxy.php

"We have footage from the outside of C.E.C operative building..."

POTTY WATCH DAY 2
Crowds are spontanoiusly starting to Gather
proxy.php

proxy.php

Now back to Waiting for Nate's goatee picture....

My dear friend I'm just now catching up and I find myself for a lack of words to describe what I've just read! To say you are getting abuse from both ends would be an understatement! :lol: I hope that when the goatee grows in next year you will be able to put this abuse behind you! Oh, I said behind, I really meant in the past. I would be the last person to make fun of what your behind is experiencing! I hope you feel up to a shave this weekend. :thumbup:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I Love It My Friends!!!

That Schick Injector shave was heavenly last night and the back is very slowly coming back to normalcy. I am hoping to be a lot better tomorrow.

And without Further Adue...... The Goatee/Stache Combo Week Two Photo for your jesting enjoyment:thumbup:

$20160826_165932.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And Now For a Break in the Humorous and Wonderful Antics. I have found an Oud EDP that I absolutely Love, Now I am in search of a Patchouli and a Vetiver EdT, EdC, or EdP, that would accent my Fine Vetiver soap and A/S Combo as well as my beard oil. I also would like to Find a Ylang Ylang Aftershave and EdP, EdC, EdT combo that would accent the phenomenal Ylang Yang Scent of the EUFROS Ylang Ylang Soap in the Den:thumbup:

Your goatee looks like Brad Pitt's ...or is it Ben AFLAC ...one of those guys.

Regarding the EdT's. I swear I remember reading a description for one that was exactly what you wanted (patchouli and stuff) ...I just need to remember what it was.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I Love It My Friends!!!

That Schick Injector shave was heavenly last night and the back is very slowly coming back to normalcy. I am hoping to be a lot better tomorrow.

And without Further Adue...... The Goatee/Stache Combo Week Two Photo for your jesting enjoyment:thumbup:

This has to be some kind of record. I never thought GROWING facial hair would be so popular on B&B:lol: Definately "Thread of the year". Y'all are killing me. THE GOATEE​ is looking good Nate.

Top Bottom