What's new

Stirling Syndicate

Please double check to make sure that you're using the most current list. People are getting dropped when you don't .

Add your name and repost the list to sign up.

Thinking about starting a soap sample passaround box Round one:
0. dfoulk - I get a turn too
1. Corsair66
2. Floyd923
3. mbkintner
4. TheVez2
5. BJ Rose
6. bjhubb
7. mrlandpirate
8. Bikerbuzz0408
9. Horvy
11. Jmurphy
20. tclobaugh (helping to moderate this)

Thanks

I used the islands man. Don't know what's in it it made me sick and my face was messed up after. That's the only thing i changed. Boy did i feel bad.

I really like Stirling soaps, I have Sharp Dressed Man, Margaritas in the Artic, Glacial Lemon Chill, Ben Franklin, Black Cherry (one of my favorites), Barbershop and Texas on Fire (not crazy about the smell).

About ready to order another round of samples, for me some scents last longer than others. I used Ben Franklin Sunday morning and could smell it into the early afternoon YMMV of course.

They are good folks to deal with also.

I tried my black cherry today and it was pretty good. I believe once I get it dialed in it will be outstanding. The scent was pleasant and not over bearing.

Bikerbuzz0408, sorry you didn't get the most recent list. Round one is already full:

Thinking about starting a soap sample passaround box Round one:
1. Corsair66 (helping to moderate this)
2. Floyd923
3. mbkintner
4. TheVez2
5. BJ Rose
6. bjhubb
7. mrlandpirate
8. tclobaugh (helping to moderate this)
9. Horvy
10. dangerousdon
11. JMurphy
12. TheDude82
13. ashcampbell
14. dgreene120
15. Domzals1
16. Calhoun1
17. Jcan88
18. RustyHammer

Sorry Buzz, but sign up was already full. I'm sure there will be a round two, so stay tuned.

1. Corsair66 (helping to moderate this)
2. Floyd923
3. mbkintner
4. TheVez2
5. BJ Rose
6. bjhubb
7. mrlandpirate
8. tclobaugh (helping to moderate this)
9. Horvy
10. dangerousdon
11. JMurphy
12. TheDude82
13. ashcampbell
14. dgreene120
15. Domzals1
16. Calhoun1
17. Jcan88
18. RustyHammer

I understand Dave not a problem, If you can sign me up for box 2 I would appreciate it.
I will be checking in as often as I can.

We can't sign you up for a future round now. If you follow this thread, however, you will be well aware of when the round 2 signup will be available so you can join. If you hang around and participate on the thread there is a slim possibility that someone may drop off and you can take their place. It doesn't happen often, but I've seen it happen before.

Today I revisited Barbershop because I like the scent so much, it's probably my favorite tied with Ozark MTN but they are so different each would have its place. Unfortunately it burned my face again like it did for my test lather, so much so by the third pass I was rushing to finish up because it was uncomfortable.

Naked & Smooth and Ozark are the only ones that haven't burned or tingled so far. Tomorrow I'll give MITA a try, it seemed to do ok with a test lather but a shave is a different story.

Should have my full tub of Ozark Mtn and sample AS splashes tomorrow.

I've ordered multiple times over the years. The shaving quality of the soaps are superb. Rich lather and a slick glide make for a great shave. However, the quality of the scents vary. Ozark Mountain and Spearmint or excellent. Barbershop and Tangerine were somewhat weak. Cool and Bay Rum were somewhere in the middle.
Back to the Spearmint. If you want a really unique shaving experience this is the scent to try. The spearmint penetrated into the skin and created a really strong cooling sensation well before the shave even started. It replaced OM as my favorite.

I've ordered multiple times over the years. The shaving quality of the soaps are superb. Rich lather and a slick glide make for a great shave. However, the quality of the scents vary. Ozark Mountain and Spearmint or excellent. Barbershop and Tangerine were somewhat weak. Cool and Bay Rum were somewhere in the middle.
Back to the Spearmint. If you want a really unique shaving experience this is the scent to try. The spearmint penetrated into the skin and created a really strong cooling sensation well before the shave even started. It replaced OM as my favorite.

How old is your barbershop? Mine is probably the second strongest scent I have after MITA. My Bay Rum is also pretty strong.

Ozark Mountain is one of the greatest things i have ever smelled. simply amazing scent. So refreshing, but so warm at the same time. It smells like Christmas, but not like Christmas at the same time. Just fantastic

Ozark Mountain is one of the greatest things i have ever smelled. simply amazing scent. So refreshing, but so warm at the same time. It smells like Christmas, but not like Christmas at the same time. Just fantastic

I agree, it's a perfect year round scent even thought the description makes it seem seasonal to winter. It's the only one of the 10 I tried that didn't burn my face other than naked & smooth. I have a full tub on the way.

Thanks Christian was mostly away from the forum attending to family issues, will try to follow it more closely.
If anyone does drop I would like to be considered.

Thanks Christian was mostly away from the forum attending to family issues, will try to follow it more closely.
If anyone does drop I would like to be considered.

Just subscribe to the thread, follow along, comment and get involved. Things come up and people do drop so it might well happen. The rounds go surprisingly fast as well and I'm definitely planning on doing rounds for as long as there's interest.

Top Bottom