What's new

Massdrop Observation

Not sure wher to post this, but since this is where I first heard of Massdrop, and scored a nice Feather in the process, I said to my self "why not!" Is it me or does it seem that the number one product that they seem to offer is lock pics? Now either there are a heck of a lot more locksmiths out there or they seem to be catering to potential cat burglars. Anyone else have any thoughts?

My son has picked up a few camera lenses for a lot less than what he would have paid at the "discount" camera stores in NYC.

I've bought two razors, two brushes and other assorted goodies and have no complaints about them. Still it's amazing to me the amount of lock picking material they offer.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I've bought two razors, two brushes and other assorted goodies and have no complaints about them. Still it's amazing to me the amount of lock picking material they offer.
Yes, this baffles me as well!! Who is in need for this??
They have good offers on fountain pens and stationary as well.

So...They cater for armed burglars who listen to music on the job, are clean shaven and maybe play a few tunes as a sideline.
My monies on this guy...

proxy.php

Lock picking is a relatively niche hobby, but it has a lot of devotees that tend to cluster together on the internet (just like, say, vintage razor shaving!) Think of it as advanced puzzle solving meets mechanical engineering.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
If they ONLY sold the lock picks, the Feds would shut them down immediately.
The razors and earbuds are cover, man.

If they ONLY sold the lock picks, the Feds would shut them down immediately.
The razors and earbuds are cover, man.

You may have overlooked the extensive "smoking accessories" section - grinders, airtight sealed containers, all those necessary tools for your, you know, flavored tobaccos.

Top Bottom