What's new

Anderson's Barber Supply Oklahoma City

Just wanted to remind my fellow Okies about Anderson's Barber & Beauty Supply on 1200 W Main. I called ahead (which is a must) and the owner met me down there on a Saturday morning. It takes some effort to visit but they generally have a few things that cannot be found elsewhere. The owner always asks for input about products I would like to see there and she takes down copious notes.

If you have never been to Anderson's it is like walking back in time, including her prices. She carries nearly the entire Pinaud line including aftershaves, shaving cream, tonics, talc, hair products, etc... They carry Lucky Tiger, Stephens, Master's, and many other soft products. She also carries a few brushes, safety razors, blades, and a few straights.

jc

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I shop there often. I was talking to her one day about the great shaving revival and this forum. She told me, she thanks God her husband isn't in with all this stuff. Lol :)

I shop there often. I was talking to her one day about the great shaving revival and this forum. She told me, she thanks God her husband isn't in with all this stuff. Lol :)

Rob, I have you to thank for giving me the great tip on Anderson's several months ago.

I was down perusing the old products displayed in the back of the shop when I heard Gayle start the same sort of conversation with my wife about our crazy hobby. I skillfully proceeded to change the subject and narrowly ended up unscathed. :biggrin1:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Rob, I have you to thank for giving me the great tip on Anderson's several months ago.

I was down perusing the old products displayed in the back of the shop when I heard Gayle start the same sort of conversation with my wife about our crazy hobby. I skillfully proceeded to change the subject and narrowly ended up unscathed. :biggrin1:

Hey Jeff, Was visiting Anderson's Barber Supply in downtown OKC the other day. She still has all the nice old school shaving supply's, like the Pinaud line and Lucky Tiger. She has also added some newer stuff and getting in a few different straights and DE's and even some brushes.

The owner, "Gayle" is a school teacher during the year, but right now, she said she is always at the store and it is open on Wednesdays and Thursdays 1:00pm to 5:00pm for the summer. So any OKC guys looking for a brick & mortar in order to smell test and hold stuff before you buy, she is a great host.

She said she has looked around B&B's site and is considering a Vendor tag and possible web/mail order thing going to increase her business, which would mean longer hours and more inventory to peruse for guys like you and me. :001_smile

Top Bottom