What's new

Looking for fellow Canadians

Hi all,

I'm not looking to plan an official get together just at the moment, but I am looking to connect with some fellow Ontarians, although all are welcome. This site is fantastic, and has inspired me to look to connect with other Canadian friends who enjoy discussing and partaking in wet shaving, drinking scotch, and/or other gentlemanly/awesome endeavors. Feel free to private message me or comment here.Talk about new or old products, etc., which can be done via e-mail, or in person if we end up being in the same neck of the woods. Down the road, it would be excellent to organize something in Ontario, but as a first step, I'd just love to connect with some fellow Canucks and share my enthusiasm for awesomeness with others.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I'm in Ajax, just outside Toronto. I've met quite a few folks in the GTA any beyond through B&B. Just about everyone except that pen guy seems semi-normal. :lol:

I live outside of Edmonton so I probably wouldn't make it to any get togethers, but if you wanna chat with a westerner who needs some enthusiasm for awesomeness, I'm game.

I live outside of Edmonton so I probably wouldn't make it to any get togethers, but if you wanna chat with a westerner who needs some enthusiasm for awesomeness, I'm game.

Calgary here.. Surprised someone from the Edmonton area knows how to shave. What with the mullets and sweatpants and all.

I kid.. :p

linty1

My wallet cries.
Hello! Maple Ontario I am located at! I've never done one of these, but woukd be intrigued it one came up.

Ottawa area. I've lurked for a few years, off and on, and decided to join up today. I don't know how often I'll be checking the boards, but figured I'd still give a wave. I'm a female, and in no way would barge in on any gentlemanly pursuits, but should there be a 'come one, come all' sort of thing, I do like a good 12 year old Chivas Regal. :)

Thread bookmarked.
I am considering organizing some sort of get-together in Ottawa next summer.
Kind of, not really, tried to do it this year, but didn't really work out. But I did put on a successful "Intro to wet shaving" seminar at work.
Feel free to PM me Birdman. And anyone else too.

Top Bottom