What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: The Great Outdoors Edition

Well All, here is the awesome backpack that I received for winning the Outdoor edition of B&B Bingo.

I'm amazed at all the pockets and the quality of construction. Its safe to say, I'll have this bag for many years.

$IMG_20150820_184814036.jpg

I think my favorite feature is the hidden pocket on the back.

$IMG_20150820_184849604.jpg

Should come in handy on trips to Europe when I can hide my wallet and know that its safe.

Thanks go out to Jessy and to Fordfather for making this a fun round of Bingo and for the awesome prize. Now when does the next round start??? I need to win that one as well...3 for 3?

Well All, here is the awesome backpack that I received for winning the Outdoor edition of B&B Bingo.

I'm amazed at all the pockets and the quality of construction. Its safe to say, I'll have this bag for many years.

View attachment 595262

I think my favorite feature is the hidden pocket on the back.

View attachment 595263

Should come in handy on trips to Europe when I can hide my wallet and know that its safe.

Thanks go out to Jessy and to Fordfather for making this a fun round of Bingo and for the awesome prize. Now when does the next round start??? I need to win that one as well...3 for 3?
I'm glad you like it! Jessy wanted to send you a roll of toilet paper, to go with the out-house motif, instead of the pack! I'm glad I didn't listen to him! ;)

I'm glad you like it! Jessy wanted to send you a roll of toilet paper, to go with the out-house motif, instead of the pack! I'm glad I didn't listen to him! ;)

No. Get it right. I said you should have put some Sears-Roebuck pages OR leaves IN the pack, that he could use for toilet paper!

No. Get it right. I said you should have put some Sears-Roebuck pages OR leaves IN the pack, that he could use for toilet paper!

Back in my Boy Scout days, I had to resort to that....once. Made sure I had TP from that point on. Even now when my wife and I travel....emergency TP.

Back in my Boy Scout days, I had to resort to that....once. Made sure I had TP from that point on. Even now when my wife and I travel....emergency TP.

In my scouting days, whenever the younger scouts would ask to BORROW toilet paper (because their mommy forgot to pack it), we'd always tell them we wanted it back cleaner than before they borrowed it.

Top Bottom