What's new

Smooth To Touch Polo Shirt

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
Ok Gents, I need some suggestions on polo shirts. I'm looking for something that is smooth, dry wicking, easy stain removal, won't pill or snag. Am I asking for to much. Not the pigue texture polo shirt.

I can't remember what Polo calls it but there is a smooth series of polo style shirts. I happen to prefer the pique because I think they breathe better.

+1 to the smooth Ralph Lauren Polo shirts. Easy to dress up or down. Only other polo shirts I own are dry fit and for the golf course.

I believe Polo calls the 'knit' but be careful, they shrink if you put them for a full cycle in the dryer.

LL Bean Pima cotton polo's. I swear by them. I'm wearing one as I board a flight from DFW to LAX today.

I find just about any of the performance style polo shirts to be fine for what you're looking for. My "warm weather" wardrobe is probably 85-90% just that. Under Armor, Champion, Nike, Reebok, Russell....they all work fine for me.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Dunhill has come out with a silk and linen polo shirt for $970. They won't let me in the store, but I'm betting it's exceedingly smooth to the touch. Please let us know if you get a couple.

Woolrich makes some very comfortable, durable ones, but I think all of mine have for lack of a better term, external seamed box stitching, so they look more casual, but they are exceedingly comfortable to wear because the seams lay flat on the skin.

Top Bottom