What's new

Brush to razor ratio

It occurs to me that my sum total of brushes is quickly gaining on my sum total of razors! At this rate, the brushes may take over!

What's your Brush : Razor?

WD 24mm synthetic delivered today... now have 8 brushes, all synthetic & 2 razors; Merkut Futur & Maggard M8 with both V1 & V2 head.

If you are referring to the razors used on a daily basis compared to my brushes, then the ratio is 12 (brushes) to 4 (razors). I have a thing for lovely brushes as they are just so photogenic! :biggrin1:

I'm not a big collector of razors. Sometimes I will experiment with them, but I usually stick to 1-2 razors for my shaves.

Brushes on the other hand, I probably have a dozen or so right now. I'll pare them down by about half, and then acquire more. Cycle keeps repeating.

So I'd say about a 3:1 ratio of brushes to razors.

I think I have more razors than brushes. But in terms of what actually gets used regularly, it's about 2:1 in favor of brushes. I pretty much stick to the same 3-4 razors.

It occurs to me that my sum total of brushes is quickly gaining on my sum total of razors! At this rate, the brushes may take over!

What's your Brush : Razor?

Hah, my brush count blew past my razor count long time ago! Brushes outnumber razors 5 to 1 at 15 and 3 of each.

Tim

Top Bottom