What's new

Summer drinks

You might consider Pastis. That is what they drink around the Med. Basically add a bit of ice and water. Nice in the warm weather IMO.

It will be a Dark & Stormy this evening

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 168
Whatever you feel like. :) I personally prefer a session IPA or a GOOD Pilsner for a beer. But when it comes to liquor, I stick with whiskey, neat. Occassionally perhaps in some ginger ale (or beer, if I have it).

G&T, Pimms or Sipsmith Summer Cup. I have also enjoyed the Jeremiah Weed Ginger Kentucky Style Cider Brew in a Jam Jar. A great non alcoholic drink is a Lemon, Lime and Bitters....

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
There's a lot of Mastika going down around parts of the Med, too. I like that stuff, too!

You might consider Pastis. That is what they drink around the Med. Basically add a bit of ice and water. Nice in the warm weather IMO.

Try it with soda instead of water. It doesn't change the drink very much, but IMO makes it more interesting and less of a meal-related drink

Moscow Mule, Gin and Tonic, Mojito, Mint Juleps, pretty much any rum drink, white wine like a good Chardonnay.

Here's my two cents.

Wine: In addition to the already good recommendations, try a Vino Verde. I'm partial to Gazela. It is cheap, tasty, and refreshing.

Beer: I think in the summer time it's hard to beat a good Pilsner. Hefeweizen is really good as well.

Liquor: Gin & Tonic, Tom Collins, Pegu Club, Hemingway Daiquiri, Gin Basil Smash, Whiskey Smash.

Enjoy!!

G&T, Mojitos, Summer Lagers, Hefeweizen, Pilsner, and a real Dark and Stormy made with Gosling Rum from Bermuda

Top Bottom