What's new

Geo F Trumper

Hi all, what's your favorite Geo F Trumper cream and for those who have tried GFT, what do you think of it?

For me, it's a split between GFT and Coconut. Both smell wonderful. While GFT is no slouch in the performance department, the Coconut is a top-notch performer. GFT's scent with Coconut's performance would be a hard combination to beat!

If you'd like to try samples of these creams, check out our fine friends at Maggard Razors. They have samples available of both creams.

I have GFT, Coconut, Limes, and Violet

I really like GFT and Coconut, but I love Violet (as I have posted many times, it is my favorite cream scent). The Limes is OK; the performance is the same excellent quality as the rest, but the scent is a little too lollipop lime to my nose (My favorite lime shave cream is T&H West Indian Lime).

GFT shave creams are excellent. All good performing as made by Creightons. Well scented. My personal pick as most outstanding of the ones I've tried, would be Coconut. mm, Spanish Leather. Or, GFT? No, Violet!

heck, take your pick and just do it!

$image.jpg$image.jpg

$image.jpg

$image.jpg

My Trumpers favorite,by far,is their Coconut. Its superb. My distant 2nd choice would be the Rose. But their Rose is considerably inferior to the T&H Rose,which I consider the best

Craig

The only Trumper creams I have not tried are almond, GFT, and Spanish Leather. Of the others, coconut is my favorite, although I find all of them to have essentially equal performance. The base formula is the same in all of them. Despite the name, and rumors to the contrary, the Coconut Oil shaving cream does not contain actual coconut oil.

1) Violet (Beware the staining...temporary but annoying)
2) Eucris (You either passionately love it....or intensely hate it)
3) Coconut (Tried and true)

I like the rose, it is very warm on my face, but I don't care. I smells like wild roses that were next to our first house.

Top Bottom