What's new

The End of the Tube

I swear to God it takes twice as long to get through the last 1/4 inch of Proraso tubes. It's like all the cream molecules band together at the very end to keep you from trying new product.

Funny! I was feeling the same way about the tubs of TOBS I finished not too long ago. I kept underestimating the number of remaining shaves.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
You can always take that last little dab and squirt it out into a tub with all the other little dabs from other nearly finished tubes, and mix them up. Then use up all your Franken-Cream before you buy a new one.

I'm on vacation this month, and doing s bit if traveling. Kicked the shave sticks out of my doc kit, and loaded up on a few of my near empty tubes of cream. They take up very little room at that point, and lather just as well on the road as the shave den. Bonus - a variety of creams to enjoy while traveling !

You guys just wash the blobs down the drain? You do realize they are like tea leaves - they are telling your future! (Which has something to do with acquiring more soaps).

Have any of you ever bought a tube key? I'm not that far gone with any of my tubes but it seems like those would help. Several of the typically mentioned vendors sell those.

Have any of you ever bought a tube key? I'm not that far gone with any of my tubes but it seems like those would help. Several of the typically mentioned vendors sell those.
This is why they last so long, I utilize tube keys to squeeze every last molecule out.

I've got a tube of Musgo Real rolled up. About a week ago it looked like I had about 3 shaves left on that tube. Now ... it still looks like I've got about 3 shaves left. Sooner or later I'm going to give that thing its last squeeze.

Top Bottom