What's new

Amazon "Prime Day"

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I haven't seen much of interest. The special price also only seems to be a few bucks off of the regular price. It's hardly worth hovering over.

I did find a circular polarizer filter for a camera lens on a good deal, so I snagged that.

Prime Pantry has free shipping for over $50, so I may give that a shot too.

60% off baby wipes. Got 6 80-count boxes for $4.40.

Also picked up a $4 Anker glass screen protector for the wife's phone since hers cracked last week.

I found some awesome deals.

First off, $10.00 promotional credit with a purchase of a gift card multi-pack. The cheapest is a pack of three $15.00 gift cards. A free $10.00 for $45.00 I'm going to spend anyway. It's like saving 18.2% on your next purchase of $55.00.

There's also 30% off all clothing, watches, and shoes.

I got an Allen Edmonds Manistee belt for $55.93 plus tax. I got one last year from Nordstrom during their Anniversary sale for $79.90 plus tax.

I also got a pair of polarized Randolph Aviators for $69.03 plus tax. They retail on the Randolph website for $179.99 and were on Massdrop.com for $120ish.

Plus, I got the $20-off-$100-purchase discount for using my Chase Amazon Visa card to pay for it all. So I got $199.90 worth of stuff for $104.96 not including any taxes.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I've come into some very nice deals as the day's gone on, as well. This morning was not so hot, but I've picked up a few things on the "wish" or "gotta get soon" and saved a nice bundle. Way to pick up the game later on, Amazon.

Well, fwiw, the price on 10 count Feathers dropped about a buck today and the price on the 25 count GSBs dropped as well. I ordered the GSB just because I was already ordering some stuff.

I'm okay with GSBs at $0.24 per blade.

Now, my biggest steal of the day didn't necessarily come about from Prime. I happened to stumble across an Instagram from Barberry Coast and ended up getting a coupon code for their Havana aftershave balm. Ended up getting it for next to nothing when ordered through Amazon. And since I've got Prime, it should be here in a couple days.

I was going to give it a "meh", until a bicycle cell phone holder for an iPhone 6+ popped up. The lovely bride had been complaining that the old holder on her bike was no longer usable with the larger phone - so into the cart it went at 50% off

A Rhodia notebook, a couple of Hi-Glider gel stick highlighters and Pilot Namiki may have accidentally gone in for the ride as well......

So I ordered a PrimePantry box. Got it to 100% full, but shipped at 99.2% because someone snagged the last taco seasoning before my order completed. :001_rolle

Ordered on Prime Day and arrived Tuesday the 21st. Box weighed 48 pounds. And Amazon apologized for "not shipping in a timely manner due to excessive demand", so I have another "free shipping if the box is over $50" code.

Top Bottom