skypsyd (Nice shot!)
melyus
UngerWoo
celestino (Great as always!)
Bobcat
782sirbrian
shm (Interesting reversal of colors!)
Antique Hoosier
eezee ( I like Semogue 830 it is good brush!)
sarimento1 (Nice effect!)

Last edited:
SOTD Tuesday July 14

Warm Shower

RazoRock Mentholated Lime Pre Shave Soap

Soap: D. R. Harris Sandalwood

Brush: Simpson Duke 2 Best Badger

Razor: ATT Atlas S1 Slant

Blade: Polsilver SI (2)

Thayer's Witch Hazel with Aloe

Aftershave: D. R. Harris Sandalwood

SOTD 2015-07-14

Hot shower
Pearl SSH-02 Black OC with England Wilkinson Sword blade (3)
Omega 10777 boar brush
I Coloniali Mango Oil shaving soap
Alum block
ALPA Windsor aftershave

proxy.php

7/14/15

3P Pre Shave Cream
RazoRock Fresco
Semogue 830
5/8 Robert Klaas, Ohligs, Prussia
Tony Miller 3" Heirloom Steerhide Strop
Shavex Alum Block
Montblanc Starwalker
$SOTD7-14-15.Effects.jpg

Hello and Happy Tuesday Gents, Nice photos and posts today:

Guy
Claudio
melyus
UngerWoo
Celestino - lovely
Bob
Brian
Soren - nice effect
Antique Hoosier
Witeq - Love it!!
Erich
Murray
Phil
Rob - Pluto glow
Have a great day Gents

Last edited:

SOTD, Tuesday, July 14th, 2015

Shower + Musgo Glyce face lather and rinse
Captains Choice bay rum shave cream
Simpson Emperor badger brush
Tim Zowada 6/8" straight razor
Cool washcloth rinse
Captiains Choice Cat O Nine Tails aftershave

Easy Photoshop filter "Pixelate"!

proxy.php

ATT Kronos M2 /7 O’Clock Black
Muhle 33K257 Silvertip Fibre Synthetic
Fine Stoneware Lather Bowl
Tabac Shaving Soap
Aqua Velva Original Sport

proxy.php

Good day all! :001_cool:

Wednesday morning:

Razor: Superspeed
Blade: Rapira Platinum Lux (1)
Cream: Speick
Brush: Simpsons Berkeley
A/S: Agua LAvanda Puig
ASB: Gaia Organic ASB

SOTD 14Jul15

I know that I have not posted for a couple of days. Been having some problems with my hands, and have really not felt like shaving at all. I do not have any pictures to post today.
Today I literally used three different razors. On the Right side of my face I used my Weber 3pc. S/S Polished Head 85 mm Classic Handle {This is my Preferred Razor & My Favorite} * I also used my "Oscar 11" Custom 24/48mm TGN Super Finest Black & White Resin Handle ** {This is my Favorite Travel Brush & Most Cherished}
I used my VDH Luxury Mug Set. It was filled with a Sample Soap that I am testing for a person that makes soap (more on that later) I used this soap and brush on both sides of my face. On the left side of my face I used my 1967 M-3 Gillette Knack TTO/DE {issued to me in Boot Camp} * On both sides of my face I used a new razor blade that I moved from on razor to the other razor. The razor blade used was a Wilkinson Sword Classic DE Blades Black Container. I also used a Wilkinson Sword Tech3 Disposable Razor.
On one side of my face I used Cold Water, On the other Side I used Warm Water, On my third pass I used Hot Water. Here below is part of my review:

Ease of Lather......Cold Water so so
Ease of Lather..... Warm Water a lot better
Ease of Lather ......Hot Water IN MO Best
Cushion/ Protection I did not use any Pre-Shave Oil at all. There were no Nicks or Weepers & or Razor Burn. IN MO Excellent
Post Shave No razor Burn what so ever even with me having problems with my hands going numb.
Overall Quality, I would venture to say you have a winner here. You can say that you do not need Pre-Shave Oil at all with this soap.
Brush: I used my "Oscar 11" Custom 24/48mm TGN Super Finest Black& White Resin Handle. {This is my Favorite Travel Brush & Most Cherished}
Razors: I used my "Weber 3pc. S/S Polished Head 85 mm Classic Handle"{This is my Preferred Razor & My Favorite} for first pass.
Second pass I used my : 1967 M-3 Gillette Knack TTO/DE {issued to me in Boot Camp}
I used Wilkinson Sword Classic DE Blades Black Container For my third and final pass I used Wilkinson Sword Tech3 disposable razor.

Usually I only use I only use either a Wilkinson Sword DE Razor blade or a Schick Xtreme3 Disposable Razor... I no longer use the Schick Xtreme3 Disposables, and have been using only Wilkinson Sword Tech3 disposable razors. For touch up and third pass.

Doing this I got BBS results. On the left side of my face and right side I did shave WTG-XTG-ATG. On my third pass I did WTG-XTG., today I used a new aftershave balm that I received from Tiki Bar Soap . I used Mennen Skin Bracer After Shave. Also this was approximately a four day growth after I used an Conair Beard Trimmer, to shave because I could not hold my DE/SS Razors. I did not want to end up in the ER to have my neck or face stitched up I'm ugly enough as it is.

Badger and Blade Essential boar brush
Art of Shaving Sandalwood Shave Soap
Fat Handled Tech / Voskhod
Captain's Choice Lime AS
Christian Dior Leather Oud

by the light of the silvery moon.
or is it by the light of pluto tonight?
$IMG_1247.jpg
simpson classic 2 * gillette no. 58 * polsilver si (4x) * jabonman violettas * myrsol formula c

SOTD 14Jul15

I know that I have not posted for a couple of days. Been having some problems with my hands, and have really not felt like shaving at all. I do not have any pictures to post today.
Today I literally used three different razors. On the Right side of my face I used my Weber 3pc. S/S Polished Head 85 mm Classic Handle {This is my Preferred Razor & My Favorite} * I also used my "Oscar 11" Custom 24/48mm TGN Super Finest Black & White Resin Handle ** {This is my Favorite Travel Brush & Most Cherished}
I used my VDH Luxury Mug Set. It was filled with a Sample Soap that I am testing for a person that makes soap (more on that later) I used this soap and brush on both sides of my face. On the left side of my face I used my 1967 M-3 Gillette Knack TTO/DE {issued to me in Boot Camp} * On both sides of my face I used a new razor blade that I moved from on razor to the other razor. The razor blade used was a Wilkinson Sword Classic DE Blades Black Container. I also used a Wilkinson Sword Tech3 Disposable Razor.
On one side of my face I used Cold Water, On the other Side I used Warm Water, On my third pass I used Hot Water. Here below is part of my review:

Ease of Lather......Cold Water so so
Ease of Lather..... Warm Water a lot better
Ease of Lather ......Hot Water IN MO Best
Cushion/ Protection I did not use any Pre-Shave Oil at all. There were no Nicks or Weepers & or Razor Burn. IN MO Excellent
Post Shave No razor Burn what so ever even with me having problems with my hands going numb.
Overall Quality, I would venture to say you have a winner here. You can say that you do not need Pre-Shave Oil at all with this soap.
Brush: I used my "Oscar 11" Custom 24/48mm TGN Super Finest Black& White Resin Handle. {This is my Favorite Travel Brush & Most Cherished}
Razors: I used my "Weber 3pc. S/S Polished Head 85 mm Classic Handle"{This is my Preferred Razor & My Favorite} for first pass.
Second pass I used my : 1967 M-3 Gillette Knack TTO/DE {issued to me in Boot Camp}
I used Wilkinson Sword Classic DE Blades Black Container For my third and final pass I used Wilkinson Sword Tech3 disposable razor.

Usually I only use I only use either a Wilkinson Sword DE Razor blade or a Schick Xtreme3 Disposable Razor... I no longer use the Schick Xtreme3 Disposables, and have been using only Wilkinson Sword Tech3 disposable razors. For touch up and third pass.

Doing this I got BBS results. On the left side of my face and right side I did shave WTG-XTG-ATG. On my third pass I did WTG-XTG., today I used a new aftershave balm that I received from Tiki Bar Soap . I used Mennen Skin Bracer After Shave. Also this was approximately a four day growth after I used an Conair Beard Trimmer, to shave because I could not hold my DE/SS Razors. I did not want to end up in the ER to have my neck or face stitched up I'm ugly enough as it is.

Patrick, thx for the full report! Happy your hands are nimble enough for the shave...and the typing as well!
best wishes for continued improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom